This Loss Is 100% On Adam Gase | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Loss Is 100% On Adam Gase

Gotta agree. Play calling lost this game, not player effort. I generally feel like Gase has done more positive than bad here, but he has to let go of play calling. If he doesn’t, he will only survive his first contract.

Best hope is to go 5-11 then fire them all and try to rebuild with smarter coaches/GM.
Wonder if Ross tries to bring in one of the Harbaugh's.

The same Harbaugh that's a loser at the college level? That's the guy you want to bring in?

You just had to get a tannehill dig in somewhere huh? I'd love to hear you logically explain how any of this loss was his fault.
You like him I don't , he's not a winner and i can voice my opinion whether you start spotting or not. He does not have a winner make up, never did.

RT is his guy he says but doesn’t trust him to throw on 3rd and 10?! Gtfoh. Worst case it’s incomplete and time doesn’t run. Gase is garbage. He needs to be fired! Throw the damn ball!

Listened to a minute of his postgame press conference. Wanted to punch my monitor. Essentially threw his players under the bus. Defended his play-calling.

He's beyond stubborn and it's going to cost him.
He refuses to adapt and learn from previous mistakes.

You're a new coach in the NFL you don't know it all!

RT is his guy he says but doesn’t trust him to throw on 3rd and 10?! Gtfoh. Worst case it’s incomplete and time doesn’t run. Gase is garbage. He needs to be fired! Throw the damn ball!

That's part of the problem Gase doesn't seem to know when it's best to Pass or Run the ball.

He takes over a very very bad team and makes them competitive. Let’s bring in the next coach so we can start the next fire him threads.

we all thought joe philbin sucked but at least philbin had the self awareness to admit he didnt have an answer with his magic potion quote...gase is just clueless, he has no clue, no answers, no magic potion, and hopefully soon if were lucky no job

i know we made fun of sparano fist pumping for field goals but i think he was a better coach than adam gase, he adapted...knew his offense wasnt working and went with the wildcat and we won some games...adam gase tries fitting a square peg in a round hole and when it doesnt fit he just flips the peg around and tries it again, hes a ****ing moron and he proves it more and more each week

As long as that **** Stephen Ross is in charge then this is what we can expect.

I can’t name one thing he’s done that shows me that he has any real interest whatsoever in winning championships.

Even if Ross croaks tomorrow, that won't help at all. The succession plan is set up. We're going to be stuck with another New York bozo.

Back
Top Bottom