This Loss Is 100% On Adam Gase | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Loss Is 100% On Adam Gase

we had 2 ints, a blocked fg a blocked punt and a freak play where carroo made a td out of what should have been an int.
colts dropped two easy ints
and we lost LOL
i think that certifies we pretty much suck.
take that freak TD by carroo and tanny had a brock game except with the usual 4th quarter choke

our star WRs , Stills and Parker i think had 5 catches for 15 yards between the two of them.

RT was certainly NOT the reason we lost this game, I was glad to see him back. The whole team played hard.

deja vu all over again next week at buffalo.

Bet we beat Buffalo. And win in Buffalo and/or beat Jacksonville.

We'll miss the playoffs, get a shitty draft pick that will turn into Charles Harris, and Ross will be satisfied enough with the 7-8 wins to keep Gase.

Never ending cycle of mediocrity shall continue.

Prove me wrong and I'll cry tears of joy.

Anyone who still supports Gase.... I seriously question your fanhood/intentions.

It’s like draft picks, some will never admit they were wrong. Me? I was wrong on Gase. He’s a fraud and needs to go. I’m not watching another game until Gase is fired.

You like him I don't , he's not a winner and i can voice my opinion whether you start spotting or not. He does not have a winner make up, never did.

You're the one that listed him worth the coaches claiming he "coaches to lose"

I was just requesting clarity. I'm fine if we upgrade, i just don't get all the emotional irrational nonsense after a loss. This loss was solely on Gase and Burke. Throwing the QB in there is just ridiculous.

Exactly---in the 1st half, twice we were < 5 yards out of field goal range and he goes for the deep shot. Think an extra 6 points would've changed the outlook of this game? Incredible
Gase 100% called a horrible. However,
He's beyond stubborn and it's going to cost him.
He refuses to adapt and learn from previous mistakes.

You're a new coach in the NFL you don't know it all!
it already has cost him....time and again.

The team might not be ultra talented and despite a insane amount of injuries, if the team had a creative offensive coordinator and proven defensive coach, they would most likely be sitting at 8-3 tied with the cheaters right now. That is what really sucks about this season.

Anyone who still supports Gase.... I seriously question your fanhood/intentions.

I don't hate Gase, but I can't call myself a supporter today. I'm honestly, uh, I don't know what's a good word... maybe appalled? I'm appalled at how he called that game today.

I dont even think ross is the problem per se, this franchise was nosediving with hyzuenga in the mid 2000s, ross has made some bad hires, aka parcells and tannenbaum....he hires these hacks and then lets them make the hiring decisions and they hire all their buddies whether they have experience or not, thats how we got jeff 'is your momma a crack ho' ireland and ultimately dion jordan...

ross needs to gut everyone from tannenbaum down, hire a real gm, not this crap where we dont know if it was tannenbaum or grier making the personnel decisions or offering the bad contracts...

hire one person with a distinct vision and let him operate to have it come to fruition, we dont need a gm who has to ask the real gm (tannebaum) if he can do this or do that. Tannebaum put the jets in cap hell and drafted crap players and ross hired him to run the whole damn show....****, maybe it is all ross' fault....

Back
Top Bottom