This Loss Is 100% On Adam Gase | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Loss Is 100% On Adam Gase

Gase 100% called a horrible. However,

it already has cost him....time and again.
Sorry, for some reason that last reply got messed up. Horribly called game. The one thing I will say is that on one of the two deep pass plays on third and short wasn't a 'called play, that was a Tannehill misread. He had an intermediate receiver wide open. Not all deep passes are 'called".

I remember the Chargers/Titans game. Titans Coach Vrabel went for a 2pt instead of extra pt to tie. It didnt come off but that was ballsy. What i witnessed earlier was the extreme opposite. No ambition or belief to take the moment and actually try to win the game is unforgivable in my eyes. That mind set will not get you any fans let alone wins.

4th quarter.

That was specific to you?? How did he choke? He didn't get the chance to.... gase was too busy choking for the whole organization. Set your agenda to the side and tell me what RT did to lose that game. Try to do it without a "he was off by 6 inches on that one throw" or "he didn't see a guy on that one throw". You know.... stuff that every QB does. Choking means he blew the game or that he played scared. Where was that?

You're preceding Gase's garbage on RT bc you don't like him.

I think we ran the ball on three 3rd and 10s.... of course not picking them up. Not to mention 3 str8 runs on the last drive when we needed a score to win.... which happened to start from our own 5. Gase is a Moron!

You're the one that listed him worth the coaches claiming he "coaches to lose"

I was just requesting clarity. I'm fine if we upgrade, i just don't get all the emotional irrational nonsense after a loss. This loss was solely on Gase and Burke. Throwing the QB in there is just ridiculous.
I don't think he played that well today, got a bit lucky and status quo. He's a game manager, not a winner, never was

Bet we beat Buffalo. And win in Buffalo and/or beat Jacksonville.

We'll miss the playoffs, get a ****ty draft pick that will turn into Charles Harris, and Ross will be satisfied enough with the 7-8 wins to keep Gase.

Never ending cycle of mediocrity shall continue.

Prove me wrong and I'll cry tears of joy.

everybody will be back regardless of who wins buffalo game

We'll miss the playoffs, get a ****ty draft pick that will turn into Charles Harris, and Ross will be satisfied enough with the 7-8 wins to keep Gase.

100% Correct....that's been the MO of this team for years. When I'm given to flights of fancy (and after quite a few downings of booze) I think maybe, just maybe Gase is forward thinking and game planning to tank this season (knowing it's a lost cause already) in the hopes of a new start/picks next year......then I remember it's Gase...an unproven, unimaginative and untalented guy in over his head as HC.

Agree 100%. This horrible team will find a way to blow the draft and finish 7-9. We'll draft right around the 15th pick and we'll take some bum. It's a never ending nightmare this organization puts us thru. We need a GM who knows WTF hes doing. A coach with Balls. And an owner who recognizes this

I'm not sure which was wose...Gase's playcalling on the final drive, or the reason he gave for it in his presser.

He said something along the lines of the fact that he saw Peyton Manning get sacked for a safety once in that situation.

Really Adam? Because you saw Manning get sacked ONE TIME you're going to play scared? Someone needed to ask him how many times he saw Peyton Manning lead a game winning or game tying drive from deep into his own territory.

His reasoning is absolutely absurd. You don't just give up on 3rd down to give the ball back to Andrew Luck in his home stadium with 3 minutes left. I think everyone in the world except Gase knew what the outcome of that would be. It's not like we have a dominating defense.

I've been on the fence about Gase and I've been anti-Tannehill. But honestly after today I'm thinking a lot of this is more Gase's fault. Today's game certainly wasnt on RT. And Gase neeeds to at least give him a chance to win the game in that situation. Especially if you're trying to find out what you have in him long term. So what if he took a sack or threw a pick? It happens. But what doesn't happen when you give up is you don;t get any damn points.

All Tannehill haters can go scratch. How is he supposed to win the game when your head coach hands the ball off 3rd and 10????? I was all for Gase until this game where it is obvious that his play calling abilities are severely lacking. He is in over his head. His conservative play calling cost us this game and many others. Tannehill looked good all game yet he doesn't have the power to do anything about it...….

Maybe Tannehill could grow a pair and look at Gase and say something like "No Adam, we are actually trying to win this game, let me go win it" Or "you want Philly Philly" I mean damn, Marino would have said F you Gase and throws a bomb.

Back
Top Bottom