This Loss Is 100% On Adam Gase | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Loss Is 100% On Adam Gase

He has terrible game time awareness as a play caller.
It's starting to be very easy to see why the entire team is out of sorts.

If Gase isn't aware enough to understand some basic game time management 101 stuff then you can't trust him to be the HC.

What's worst is he keeps on making the same mistakes.

This is the Bengals game again with the lead going into the 4th except for the late T/O

As long as that **** Stephen Ross is in charge then this is what we can expect.

I can’t name one thing he’s done that shows me that he has any real interest whatsoever in winning championships.

All Tannehill haters can go scratch. How is he supposed to win the game when your head coach hands the ball off 3rd and 10????? I was all for Gase until this game where it is obvious that his play calling abilities are severely lacking. He is in over his head. His conservative play calling cost us this game and many others. Tannehill looked good all game yet he doesn't have the power to do anything about it...….
That complete miss on the throw to Stills on the 2nd to last drive didn't help. Tanne had a solid game for Tanne, but the guy can't make a big throw in a big moment to save his life.

I hate this arrogant prick with a passion. You pay your QB 20 mil to hand the ball off with the game on the line?? Pat White could do that. Drop dead Gase.

Wait a second... I thought we hated Gase for not running the ball and milking the clock with almost 9 minutes left in the 4th. So, did he run the ball too much in the fourth quarter, or not enough? I'm not trying to be condescending, its a real question. Everyone agrees that Gase called terrible plays, but what should he have called differently?

Ds are chokers. Tanny, Coach FO all chokers. We ve been chokers for many years going back to Shula. Its our haughty attitude, acting that because we went 17-0 we know better.

We have all seen this Indy game many many times in the past, what new?
we cant be told better we got to hold on to Tanny for 8-10 year!!! its almost unbelievable.

You're on the road, you've lost some many offensive players and you're playing with a hurting QB. Gore and Drakes hand which got you to this point in the game and you decide to try and throw the ball?

Gase is really really really bad man.
Someone needs to tell that guy it's the same W if you win the game by running the ball and/or milking the clock.

The defensive line needs work and he has totally mismanaged the rb situation.

Gase and Burke stink
The problem with Tannehill is not a winner. We have watched this movie too many times I agree the main problem is our coaching but as a 30 year fan of this team you know when you see somebody command the offense Tannehill is not that guy! I have zero confidence that he can take the ball down and win a football game

Once again...….Gase OUTCOACHES himself!
What a BIG Load of Crap.
Throw, Throw, then RUN on 3rd and 10? Gore had been pounding for yardage all game.

He absolutely does! This is starting to be a pattern with him.

Back
Top Bottom