This No-call At The End Of Regulation Is Inexcusable! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This No-call At The End Of Regulation Is Inexcusable!

I said the same thing at the time, it could have cost us the game, think we would have gotten into field goal range and I would have put money on Sanders kicking it.

it would have been awful to lose after a call that blatant was missed .no excuse what so ever

Last edited:
I didn't see it initially, but when they showed the replay and I yelled out, "THAT'S BS", I think the whole bar could hear me.

if it was NE you'd have seen 7 flag on that play but the NFL doesn't like us for whatever reason.

While I don’t believe games are fixed, I do believe the league wants to see certain favored teams do well and the officials tweak the games with their calls or non calls. The Pats and Steelers come to mind.
The missed tripping call was so obvious and egregious that there is no way the official standing there doesn’t see it.
It would have decided the game and that’s why no flag was thrown

what a rotten no call, i lost my voice after that one. the ref is right there looking at it and does nothing.. this is where i want Gase to lose it and get in the officials face... gotta argue for the next call.. i know the refs are graded and watch miami get there typical apology from the league.

ON another note, did i hear correctly that New England had ZERO penalties last night????

This just show how some refs favor certain teams. I mean damn that was right in front of that zebra. That’s pretty pathetic.

While I don’t believe games are fixed, I do believe the league wants to see certain favored teams do well and the officials tweak the games with their calls or non calls. The Pats and Steelers come to mind.
The missed tripping call was so obvious and egregious that there is no way the official standing there doesn’t see it.
It would have decided the game and that’s why no flag was thrown

Um...Thats the definition of fixed and the NFL is has never claimed to be legal tender ...Just "Sports Entertainment" to sell ads & tickets. Those who like to maintain its always a fair fight and above board just turn a blind eye to the obvious.

I think what you meant to write was: "While I don’t WANT to believe games are fixed"
Yada yada yada

what a rotten no call, i lost my voice after that one. the ref is right there looking at it and does nothing.. this is where i want Gase to lose it and get in the officials face... gotta argue for the next call.. i know the refs are graded and watch miami get there typical apology from the league.

ON another note, did i hear correctly that New England had ZERO penalties last night????[/QUOTE]
:ponder:

Bears had some really **** calls too.

Just incompetent refs, not a fixed game.

IMO when people claim that a game like this was fixed, it weakens the argument that the league LEGITIMATELY rigs certain games. Looking at you, Patriots, you scum**** cheating bastards.

Back
Top Bottom