This No-call At The End Of Regulation Is Inexcusable! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This No-call At The End Of Regulation Is Inexcusable!

Especially the last few Chicago drives including into OT, they allowed the Bears O-line to hold repeatedly. God forbid we hold on a single play. I bet the coaches know what the deal is, and they are instructed to never call out a ref's call/no call. The more you complain, the more they will blatently show you who's boss. We are still living in that realm.

Yeah well pretty sure in overtime or on one of the big plays, Ja'Wuan James had a massive hold and it wasn't called.

I never yelled so loud in my life!!! I was furious. That No Call, could have cost Miami the game. I hope the league office reprimands those refs? But i highly doubt it. But damn!!! Get some brass $%#$!!! And make the damn call.

especially since there are two refs looking right at the play! cmon man!

Horrible with two refs looking right at it. Then I see Pitt run the worst pick I have ever seen, for a winning TD against Cinci. NFL refs are the worst of all sports.

Hate starting with a negative this week (because this win was EPIC), but this "no call" by the refs is inexcusable, especially given that it's at the end of the game! This was INTENTIONAL by the linebacker! C'mon, man!

One of the top 10 non calls I've seen in NFL officiating, with out a doubt.

So we know referee #124 bet on the game. Or someone bet on the Bears for him.

The Patriots just got a pass interference call and a 1st and goal from the 1 for the same thing. **** the NFL. Really hope the Chiefs end Brady’s career tonight.

Let's not talk about the Patriots and getting and not getting calls. It's been like that for years and it's beyond annoying at this point.

Let's not talk about the Patriots and getting and not getting calls. It's been like that for years and it's beyond annoying at this point.
I’ll make sure I’ll ask you next time before I post anything if you’re ok with it.

After watching it in slow mo, the only excuse I could give the ref is that the two Bears ran into each other and he probably just thought it was unintentional contact at game speed... But then again, even the announcers said it looked like a trip as soon as it happened, and I was certainly screaming like a little girl about it.

Also, does anyone know what teams do about this kind of thing? Do they just make a cut up of the film and send it into the league for review? Does the ref team have to go over the footage with their "bosses" and answer why they missed the call?

After watching it in slow mo, the only excuse I could give the ref is that the two Bears ran into each other and he probably just thought it was unintentional contact at game speed... But then again, even the announcers said it looked like a trip as soon as it happened, and I was certainly screaming like a little girl about it.

Also, does anyone know what teams do about this kind of thing? Do they just make a cut up of the film and send it into the league for review? Does the ref team have to go over the footage with their "bosses" and answer why they missed the call?

I'm under the impression they write a letter to the league. After which, the league reviews it and sends the team an apology. I also assume the refs get a copy of the play in question and explain why they erred.

Back
Top Bottom