This Rams D worrying anyone else? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Rams D worrying anyone else?

The thing is is Tua is going to get hit by lots of guys this year. I’m not going to drive myself nuts thinking about the names. They’ll all hurt haha!

We might regret starting an injury prone rookie in his first start against Aaron Donald. I understand wanting to use the bye week but...
Dude, please, get a grip. There is a defensive player on every team to look out for if not multiple players. I’m dumbfounded how posters here are scared to start our QB. We ****ING DRAFTED HIM FOR A REASON. To get us somewhere

Dude, please, get a grip. There is a defensive player on every team to look out for if not multiple players. I’m dumbfounded how posters here are scared to start our QB. We ****ING DRAFTED HIM FOR A REASON. To get us somewhere
Sure, every team has two time DPOY winners. They hand those out like candy.

TintedRemoteChicken-max-1mb.gif

I'm sure Gailey has faced tough DTs before and has a plan in place to deal with him. We drafted the best QB in the draft imo, that includes Burrow and Hebert. Tua is going to pick the Rams apart and score points. The Rams have the short week and the west to east coast trip to take and they will face us in the stifling heat and humidity that is Miami. The 49ers killed them and we killed the 49ers. I mention that cause it doesn't mean a damn thing!! Dolphin's win 31-27.

The Rams have dangerous playmakers on defense. They aren't as good as they look against the Bears though. The Bears just aren't good on offense. People were talking a long time about how Trubisky struggled, but their offensive staff has been flat out terrible going on two years now. The Bears simply switched from a scattershot young QB to to a scattershot veteran QB who happened to have a stellar playoff run several years ago. They made the move too early.

The Rams will be way more aggressive against Tua than what they were vs the Bears. Tua only has played what, 4 downs in the NFL. Honestly, Flo did Tua a disservice by not putting him in to play more. Tua should have played in the 4th during the SF game and earlier in the Jets game.

Back
Top Bottom