This Rams D worrying anyone else? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Rams D worrying anyone else?

This is pro football. You have the best players coming at you. If we’re worried about injury then we shouldn’t have drafted him. I don’t get this to be honest
It's a QB's FIRST START. You want to set them up for success. Clearly Flores and co. went with the bye week approach to try and prepare. There's logic in that and it also shows that they value trying to create the right circumstances for success after destroying a young QB prospect last year.

For a guy who suffered injuries from failure to elude the pass rush at times, I don't think it's a non-issue to have him go up against an immensely dangerous player in Donald when he really hasn't seen all but a handful of NFL plays.

It's a QB's FIRST START. You want to set them up for success. Clearly Flores and co. went with the bye week approach to try and prepare. There's logic in that and it also shows that they value trying to create the right circumstances for success after destroying a young QB prospect last year.

For a guy who suffered injuries from failure to elude the pass rush at times, I don't think it's a non-issue to have him go up against an immensely dangerous player in Donald when he really hasn't seen all but a handful of NFL plays.
I don’t see it. There is no right circumstance if he’s ready to go. Defenses in the NFL hit hard and players are playing for their jobs. Yes, Donald is a special player but lesser players hit just as hard. At this point tua’s injury should not even be a concern
And if his hip fails, at least we know we have to draft another QB
Agree to disagree I guess

I don’t see it. There is no right circumstance if he’s ready to go. Defenses in the NFL hit hard and players are playing for their jobs. Yes, Donald is a special player but lesser players hit just as hard. At this point tua’s injury should not even be a concern
And if his hip fails, at least we know we have to draft another QB
Agree to disagree I guess
True, the good thing is that they are playing him now to see what we have before the draft. If he gets hurt, draft another QB.

Donald is a force for sure but I believe in Kindley. I believe in the rook.

I'm sure he'll get help from Karras and whatnot at times, but I trust that Kindley will be ready to go and be hungry for this matchup.

What I took from the game tonight is that, they a good/great up front with Donald but also pretty damn impressive in the secondary. It's a baptism of fire for Tua, for sure. I think we go into the game a big underdogs and that's fine. I wouldn't be shocked if Tua threw multiple ints and we shouldn't worry one bit about it. For Tua it's going to be a slow progression, we should not expect him to hit the heights like he did in college on day one, the NFL is a whole different beast and all I personally expect from Tua in game one is signs that he's on the right track, that if he makes mistakes he learns from them and of course excites us a little at the prospect of what's to come. But he's not going to be throwing for 400 yds with 5 tds against this D the Rams have which is as good as we'll see this year.

The bears score about 14 ppg which is just awful and we have been much better. In fact both the 49ers and bills we able to tear them up. I think we can handle them

Scheduling spot is okay but the matchup isn't great. I don't know how to balance that. Normally I don't care about the technical stuff because the situational aspects overwhelm.

Very big game for Rams in terms of setting up the second half of the season. Following week they have a bye then pivotal 4-game stretch against fellow NFC contenders Seattle, Tampa Bay, 49ers, Cardinals.

Rams didn't look this good against SF. The Bears have an awful OLine, the truth is somewhere in between

The biggest issue was the Bears’ oline. With that said it will be a huge challenge,yes, but Mia should fair better. Mia went into the offseason to fix the problem the Bears have. This is the litmus test. Flores and Grier putting the kid up against this team makes me know that they want to see how he reacts to adversity early.
With that said, Mia’s defense has been playing well. No WR there will be overwhelming for the corners. So I think we can drum up extra pressure. Could be actually a low scoring game

How did that Rams D look against the Niners the week before? Not very good as I recall. The bottom line is it changes week to week depending on the opponent and situation. I mean the Dolphins D looked great against a weak Jets offense but looked terrible against the Bills. That's a perfect example.

Back
Top Bottom