This Rams D worrying anyone else? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Rams D worrying anyone else?

Kinda scary, tbh.

No more then that Defense on the 49ers that in the last two games have given up 22 points to their 57 points.

Miami continues to play the way they did against the 49ers and Jets, they should be OK...Even with a Rookie QB that is coming back from a severe injury, and will be making his 1st NFL start.

Just took a look at the Rams schedule.

Beat Dallas 20-17
Beat Eagles 37-19
Lost to Buffalo 35-32
Beat Giants 17-9
Beat Washington 30-10
Lost to SF 16-24
Beat Chicago 24-10

Not real impressive if you ask me. I'm not saying they are not a good team but that seems like a pretty easy schedule so far. Beat 4 struggling teams and 1 team without a real QB. Lost to SF and Buffalo.

Short week and they are feeling their oats but I will say this...this is tbe wrong team to be starting two marginal foot athletes at tackle vs.

If gailey doesn’t go heavy rpo against this most athletic and twitchy dline front we’ve faced all year in tuas first start I will be calling for his head.

it’s a no brainer...And it’s that simple.

help this oline help your qb...

Scheduling spot is okay but the matchup isn't great. I don't know how to balance that. Normally I don't care about the technical stuff because the situational aspects overwhelm.

Very big game for Rams in terms of setting up the second half of the season. Following week they have a bye then pivotal 4-game stretch against fellow NFC contenders Seattle, Tampa Bay, 49ers, Cardinals.
Its a pretty tough spot for the rams. This will be the fourth trip to the east coast in 8 weeks. They are coming off a monday night game so they have a short week. West coast team coming to play a 1pm game in what looks like high humidity. Belicheck and Flores "solved" McVay's offense in that Super Bowl and the blueprint was out. That offense hasnt been near as potent since that Super Bowl. So I think flores will have at least a decent gameplan ready. Rams will likely have to prepare for things they haven't seen on film from the Finz offense (RPO) on a short week. Sharp side will be the finz if I had to guess. I took them at +4 which got taken off the board pretty quick.

I'll defer to the coaching staff, all these talking heads are using this as a talking point. The team decided to start him against the rams so if they're comfortable with him playing so am I.

Scheduling spot is okay but the matchup isn't great. I don't know how to balance that. Normally I don't care about the technical stuff because the situational aspects overwhelm.

Very big game for Rams in terms of setting up the second half of the season. Following week they have a bye then pivotal 4-game stretch against fellow NFC contenders Seattle, Tampa Bay, 49ers, Cardinals.

agreed. Matchup is not a good one. We probably need a tua offset and that’s a lot to ask of a first game starter. But special does special things so...

The only people who should be worried about the Rams defense are the people who start them in fantasy expecting to score a lot of points.

Certainly, But this is the NFL. You gotta lace them up and play if you want a chance at greatness.

agreed. Matchup is not a good one. We probably need a tua offset and that’s a lot to ask of a first game starter. But special does special things so...
I think we can do some damage against their secondary. Aside from Ramsey who may travel with Devonte, do they have answers for Preston and Gesicki?
We haven’t run the ball that well thus far- maybe the RPO helps.

On the other side of the ball- we have problems with mobile QBs and the elusive runners. Not sure that Goff and Henderson scare me.
Cooper Kupp is a problem- does Jones move to slot? Or do we double Kupp with our Slot CB with help under / over?
Leave Howard and Jones man outside?
This is fascinating to me.

I think we can do some damage against their secondary. Aside from Ramsey who may travel with Devonte, do they have answers for Preston and Gesicki?

On the other side of the ball- we have problems with mobile QBs and the elusive runners. Not sure that Goff and Henderson scare me.
Cooper Kupp is a problem- does Jones move to slot? Or do we double Kupp with our Slot CB with help under / over?
Great post and I agree, Kupp scares me. I would be willing to chip in on a bribe to one of the team doctors to give a false positive Covid test to Kupp and Donald the night before the game. Jus say'n !!! Anyone know the going rate for such a thing ??

I am not sure that Ramsey will shutdown Parker. He will definitely limit his impact, but Parker’s big body will give him an advantage.

Back
Top Bottom