This simulator makes it easy to see... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This simulator makes it easy to see...

I mean the Saints are hyper beatable with Simian and a bazillion injuries. So unless Tannehill and no Henry beat us......
Taysom is starting now unfortunately. We still should win if we’re legit, but it won’t be the cake walk Simien would have been

It wants me to login to use the NYT so I wasn’t interested enough to do that, all good though.
I didn't need to and I do not have a subscription. To me, the only purpose of the NYT besides the PO simulator is to wrap fish with.

Taysom is starting now unfortunately. We still should win if we’re legit, but it won’t be the cake walk Simien would have been
It won't mater. Hill is great as a complimentary Tebow type but on his own he's also much like Tebow.

It won't mater. Hill is great as a complimentary Tebow type but on his own he's also much like Tebow.
Eh I still think he presents a lot more problems than Simien would. There similar talents in the passing game but obviously Taysom is 100x the runner

Ha weird not sure why, but it won’t let me use it. Oh well. I’d rather not get my hopes up anyway lol

Eh I still think he presents a lot more problems than Simien would. There similar talents in the passing game but obviously Taysom is 100x the runner
Sure. I mean Simian causes zero problems. So the one challenge Hill presents for. a couple plays is definitely more.

Not trying to be negative, but we aren’t going to the playoffs. Just being real. I’ve seen this story play out time and time again. We’ll do good enough to get our hopes up though.
Maybe all those other times of heartbreak mean we are due to a magical run?

I get if this is just a self soothing technique to not get your hopes up.

But to watch the way this team is playing, going 4-0 in November and then combining that with the cupcake remaining schedule......How could you not think there is a legit chance?

I actually think this has a super similar vibe to the run in 08.

Favorable schedule down the stretch, efficient QB play, a defense generating pass rush and playing stout against the run, a week 18 game looming large against a divisional rival.....

We win out, we might not be only talking Wildcard but perhaps even division.

Everything needed to be accomplished this season is right in front of us. Can't ask for anything more.

And I like our chances....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom