This Sports Talk Show Host thinks the Fins won't make the playoffs!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Sports Talk Show Host thinks the Fins won't make the playoffs!!

SDFinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Make sure to email "Philly" Billy Werndl of the Mighty 1090 Am in San Diego, CA. I had big issues with his commentary that the Fins won't even make the playoffs. I promised to call the show after every Fins' win. Here's his email:

Email Bill Werndl at: phillybilly@mty1090.com

Originally posted by Palerider
I swear to god Bill's fans are living in denial.

That's OK, they are weeks away from getting run over by the truck named denial driven by the 2003 Phins.

Let's see if they have as much smack to talk after this season and no Ray Lucas to play Bills MVP.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

That's OK, they are weeks away from getting run over by the truck named denial driven by the 2003 Phins.

Let's see if they have as much smack to talk after this season and no Ray Lucas to play Bills MVP.

Oliver...

that's a denial statement if I've ever heard one...this guy refuses to place any blame on the defense for their 2 losses to us.

Oliver, you are one of the biggest homers on this board, and it hurts your credibility:rolleyes:

I live in San Diego, and Philly Billy is a riot. I think that he is picking the Chargers to win it all this year - as he does every year.

His picks are a cpmplete joke!

Don't unload on this guy so quickly. I am a Dolfan since birth and I see two scenarios for this season:

* The Dolphins playing up to their potential and expectations and winning the AFC.

* Injuries and the pressure of expectations getting to them, everything coming unglued before the December swoon, and us missing the playoffs completely.

I see no middle ground of 10-6 and second-round playoff loss with this bunch.

Our D WAS NOT the reason we lost the first game. The second game yes, that was clearly more of a win for you guys than a free game.

4 INTS (Most REALLLLLLLLLLY bad) and 2 fumbles in a game. I think you only scored 6 points that weren't off turnovers. Lets just see what happens this time. :)

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Our D WAS NOT the reason we lost the first game. The second game yes, that was clearly more of a win for you guys than a free game.

4 INTS (Most REALLLLLLLLLLY bad) and 2 fumbles in a game. I think you only scored 6 points that weren't off turnovers. Lets just see what happens this time. :)

the first game was more a product of Ray Lucas...though the coaching staff was terrible that game too...they shoul've of given it to Ricky more...you guys were never really out of that game

second game was a defensive meltdown

I am going to call Philly Billy on Tuesday and ask him if he would like to attend the MNF Game when the Dolphins come to town.

After we crush the Bolts, I will tackle his old *** on the field.

Look for me on MNF kicking his old ***!

:chair:

Blame the defense? When? This high powered offense of yours scored 23 points on 6 turnovers in game one????? Why would the defense get "blamed"? They did everything they needed to do.....denial may not be the right word after all.........delusional, ah yes that's it!

Originally posted by Palerider
Blame the defense? When? This high powered offense of yours scored 23 points on 6 turnovers in game one????? Why would the defense get "blamed"? They did everything they needed to do.....denial may not be the right word after all.........delusional, ah yes that's it!

In game one Henry rushed for 132 yards, also, Moulds beat Madison(what else is new) for a 70 yard bomb...so your defense wasn't as great as you think that game.

game 2....don't get me started:lol:

Originally posted by Oliver

Oliver...

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom