This Sports Talk Show Host thinks the Fins won't make the playoffs!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Sports Talk Show Host thinks the Fins won't make the playoffs!!

whatever....just hoping that both teams are healthing and playing within themselves. like to see who the best team is. if the bills win under thise circumstances...then the best team has won. the bills can claim total domination all they want from last year, but the facts are that miami was not the same team after the denver fiasco. it's easy to to claim victory over a shell-shocked team..yes even game 2.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
just remember guys, I'll be serving crow on 9/21:cool:

LoL no you won't, you'll be eating it! The only way you'll be serving it is if you finally admit you love the Dolphins! :D

Oliver...

Who the hell cares what that moron says. I know him too being in So Cal.

Originally posted by Oliver

LoL no you won't, you'll be eating it! The only way you'll be serving it is if you finally admit you love the Dolphins! :D

Oliver...
blasphemy!

Yes just like Bills Win Superbowl!:lol:

Mods time to shut this one down to. Things are getting a little rougher.

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
whatever....just hoping that both teams are healthing and playing within themselves. like to see who the best team is. if the bills win under thise circumstances...then the best team has won. the bills can claim total domination all they want from last year, but the facts are that miami was not the same team after the denver fiasco. it's easy to to claim victory over a shell-shocked team..yes even game 2.
they were too shell-shocked?..come on now, you're making them out to be a bunch of fairies...they lost...all there is too it....and I agree, I hope we both are 100% healthy for 9/21 and 12/21...should be a blast:cool:

Originally posted by Jaj
Yes just like Bills Win Superbowl!:lol:

Mods time to shut this one down to. Things are getting a little rougher.
no jaj, i have no intentions of letting this drag out...best of luck to both teams;)

P.S. you're right..we will win it this year:)

yea...y'er right. WHAT WAS I THINKING! no starting qb. no 1 or 2 wr. huh...yea..stupid me. the bills got the 'phins A game.....
I'm talking about the 38-21 debacle....23-10 was mainly Lucas's fault I agree, but not totally his fault.

this team lost something after the denver game. i don't know if it was lucas bungling or what. you could see there was a real lack of confidence after the shelacking the bills handed them in the first game. i don't think it was the bills stomping on them, it could have been any team, i think the offense was severely crippled with three starters missing and the D let the pressure over-whelm them.

again, first or second game, the bills(or any other team) did not get miami's A game after denver.

this team lost something after the denver game. i don't know if it was lucas bungling or what. you could see there was a real lack of confidence after the shelacking the bills handed them in the first game. i don't think it was the bills stomping on them, it could have been any team, i think the offense was severely crippled with three starters missing and the D let the pressure over-whelm them.

again, first or second game, the bills(or any other team) did not get miami's A game after denver.

that's cause no one has seen Miami's A game in December for 2 or 3 years now....tell me when you find it

if you really follow sports and not just buffalo, then you know the problem is not a december problem. the problem is a road problem. the last 2 years the phin's have dominated at home and struggled horribly on the road. the point is further scewd by the "just win 1 and we are in" factor. we win in december at home, the records prove that, it's just at home. know the facts and don't just follow the media blindly.

Originally posted by SDFinFan
Make sure to email "Philly" Billy Werndl of the Mighty 1090 Am in San Diego, CA. I had big issues with his commentary that the Fins won't even make the playoffs. I promised to call the show after every Fins' win. Here's his email:

Email Bill Werndl at: phillybilly@mty1090.com

I think the man has a point. Did this team make the playoff's last year? I think it will either be sink or swim for the Fins...

Back
Top Bottom