This Sports Talk Show Host thinks the Fins won't make the playoffs!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Sports Talk Show Host thinks the Fins won't make the playoffs!!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

the first game was more a product of Ray Lucas...though the coaching staff was terrible that game too...they shoul've of given it to Ricky more...you guys were never really out of that game

second game was a defensive meltdown
:lastyr:

that's a denial statement if I've ever heard one...this guy refuses to place any blame on the defense for their 2 losses to us.

Oliver, you are one of the biggest homers on this board, and it hurts your credibility:rolleyes:

So what was the blame for 4 straight superbowl losses
(Now losing 4 consecutive superbowls thats one way to be remembered):lol: :lol:

Dude,

Here's the deal man, we'll all e-mail him and give him a huge ration of sh@t. But, in return you have to let us know if he changes his opinion on air since we aren't all able to listen to his radio show. Grumbles, "Doesn't think we'll make the playoffs? what the F#ck has he been smoking?

I just did a google search for "buffalo bills lose" and got 52,500 results in .22 seconds......

Oliver, you are one of the biggest homers on this board, and it hurts your credibility:rolleyes:

:goof: Homer is defined as the Barfalo goat fan base c-JERK !!!

Oliver has more respect and "credibility" on this site then every freakin billy goat fan that surfs the internet...

Maybe YOU should stop worring about the credibility of others on this m-b and take a very long look at your submited b-s ...

:D

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983

:goof: Homer is defined as the Barfalo goat fan base c-JERK !!!

Oliver has more respect and "credibility" on this site then every freakin billy goat fan that surfs the internet...

Maybe YOU should stop worring about the credibility of others on this m-b and take a very long look at your submited b-s ...

:D

Marino1983

LoL, hey wait a minute! :D

Oliver...

just remember guys, I'll be serving crow on 9/21:cool:

Why are your "bandwagoning days done as a billy goat fan ? You goat fans are still slurping down "crow" from the "4 CHOKE hustle" ..

:lol:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Oliver

That's OK, they are weeks away from getting run over by the truck named denial driven by the 2003 Phins.

Let's see if they have as much smack to talk after this season and no Ray Lucas to play Bills MVP.

Oliver...

And its license plate reads : "#34":D

I'm interested to see the ESPN picks. Suzie Kolber, Berman, salisbury, malione, Theisman, Andrea Kramer, That power poll guy, are all their picks out yet? BTW I just checked the line in the Houston game it's Miami by 13 and a half. I'm just wondering if we should look past them and start reviewing the Jets film this week.

if i told you that ricky would run for 1850, JT would pick up 18.5 sacks on his way to defensive player of the year, the D would be 3rd ranked, and our rookie TE would contribute beyond his experience...would you have me committed?

I'm just wondering if we should look past them and start reviewing the Jets film this week.

maybe the dallas organization was wondering the same thing around this time last year...

Last edited by a moderator:
Fiedler for MVP, I'm aware any given sunday and all that. But the Jets game is a big game. Beat the Jets on their turf and you could set the tone and attitude for the rest of the season. Lose that game and doubt creeps in. I'm thinking with Houston opener you could prepare the first two days for the Jets and latter week for Houston. I'm just saying there's no way Wanny should lose the Jets game or the team be ill prepared with the Houston game at home on the opener which is different from where Dallas played them on their Debuit game.

4 SB losses sucked. There was no excuse in Buffalo. We lost to the better team each time. The only game we shoulda coulda won was the first one but we all know how that turned out. Then again, that Giants team held Montana and Rice in their prime to 13 points the game before...

But in order to lose 4 SB's we had to win 4 AFC Championships. The only teams that can talk smack, IMO, to the Bills would be Cowboys, 49er's, Broncos (although they had to lose a bunch of SB's just before their back to back). A team that hasn't won an AFC Championship since 1984 has NO RIGHT talking about a team that has won a bunch of conference championships while their team was sitting home talking about next year!

Originally posted by Marino1983

Why are your "bandwagoning days done as a billy goat fan ? You goat fans are still slurping down "crow" from the "4 CHOKE hustle" ..

:lol:

Marino1983

crow from who?...cowboys fans maybe...certainly not you guys...you guys werent good enough to make it...we owned Danny and made him miserable:)

also...what did the 4 superbowl losses have to do with you guys?...you weren't a part of it, you were just a gimme game in the playoffs:lol:

but each time you bring up 4 superbowl losses, I'll calmly remind you of the most embarrassing playoff game ever...62-7:cool:

Back
Top Bottom