This Sports Talk Show Host thinks the Fins won't make the playoffs!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Sports Talk Show Host thinks the Fins won't make the playoffs!!

Originally posted by BigFinFan
I am going to call Philly Billy on Tuesday and ask him if he would like to attend the MNF Game when the Dolphins come to town.

After we crush the Bolts, I will tackle his old *** on the field.

Look for me on MNF kicking his old ***!

:chair:

I called him and Friday and let him have it. Mason, his co-host, was definitely on my side. Sounds like you have tickets to the MNF game. I'm still trying to get them!!

Originally posted by baalworship
4 SB losses sucked. There was no excuse in Buffalo. We lost to the better team each time. The only game we shoulda coulda won was the first one but we all know how that turned out. Then again, that Giants team held Montana and Rice in their prime to 13 points the game before...

But in order to lose 4 SB's we had to win 4 AFC Championships. The only teams that can talk smack, IMO, to the Bills would be Cowboys, 49er's, Broncos (although they had to lose a bunch of SB's just before their back to back). A team that hasn't won an AFC Championship since 1984 has NO RIGHT talking about a team that has won a bunch of conference championships while their team was sitting home talking about next year!

the only time i bring up the four SB losses, is when bills fans say we live in the past.

Originally posted by finfan54

that sam adams is a fat load.:lol:
that's why he's useful:rolleyes:

ask Ray Lewis about his value:cool:
or ask the Raiders...who had a top 5 rushing D mainly because of him

First off I think the Football Gods are playing a cruel sick joke on the Buffalo Bison by letting them go all the way 4 straight times and then pulling out at the last second. You know, let the fans get all crazy and get their hopes up and then deny them everytime. Tease them for 4 years...I think I'd give up by the 3rd time.

As for a radio host that says the Dolphins won't make it....well we can say the same thing for his career can't we?

Lastly, nobody here knows what the games will be played like or who will win. We have idea's or guesses, but thats all they really are. If you say the Dolphins are going to win, and they don't, how much crow will you be eating on Monday?

Originally posted by IceStorm
First off I think the Football Gods are playing a cruel sick joke on the Buffalo Bison by letting them go all the way 4 straight times and then pulling out at the last second. You know, let the fans get all crazy and get their hopes up and then deny them everytime. Tease them for 4 years...I think I'd give up by the 3rd time.

As for a radio host that says the Dolphins won't make it....well we can say the same thing for his career can't we?

Lastly, nobody here knows what the games will be played like or who will win. We have idea's or guesses, but thats all they really are. If you say the Dolphins are going to win, and they don't, how much crow will you be eating on Monday?

true...crow was served many a time after 10/20/02 and 12/01/02:)

Back
Top Bottom