This team under McDaniels | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This team under McDaniels

SeasonsMusic

Pianist
Reaction score
Has anyone seen our social media posts lately of the players, team, the HC joining in with them on the fun? I feel like this team was in prison the last few years and has been freed and Mike seems to be really connecting with this team and the complete and total joy this team seems to be showing is great to see, especially Tua. Boy do I hope this all translate on the field but I love this coach we have.

Their Instagram has some cool videos and pictures from the formula race and Mike attended with a bunch of the team.

While it is nice to see, I equate this to the first few months you're dating someone new, and everything is fun and easy. When it starts getting serious, the cracks in the foundation show.

Historically, I could cite a bunch of examples of first year coaches taking their team to the playoffs, including a few of our own former coaches. So I look forward to hopefully enjoying our honeymoon season with McDaniel, but until I see how he addresses the results of a season and improves the team year over year, the jury is out.

I'm confused. Are you trying to imagine what it would be like if Josh McDaniels was coaching Miami instead of the Raiders?

the only thing your post adds to this thread is that you like to be on an intimate basis with those whos balls you juggle in your mouth. Me preferably, if i had balls in my mouth, id probably prefer not to know who the hell it is.

Like if fred put his balls in my mouth, there is a good chance i hate everyone named fred from here on out. thats not fair to other fred's balls.

But yeah its cool to see how the team is under Michelle McDanielles. they all seem to be happy and getting along well. just gotta see how it pans out when there is some adversity.....

THANKS MODS! NOW MY THREAD MAKES ZERO SENSE! some of the Chewbaccer and Endor defense stuff

Last edited:
Well I'm optimistic about it all , but with that being said I've been there and done that with the optimism before. Can't wait till the season starts.
i wasnt high on philbin. i drank the Gase kool-aid, Flores was my 3rd choice IIRC (i actually wanted Lincoln Riley at the time :shrug:), but im on the McD kool-aid again

I dont see how Philbin is in the league at any position, I do think there is a spot in the league for Gase, just never in charge of a squad anymore, i honestly think if Flo would humble himself that he could've been a good candidate for a future HC job. think it'd be a while due to the stench of this offseason

i wasnt high on philbin. i drank the Gase kool-aid, Flores was my 3rd choice IIRC (i actually wanted Lincoln Riley at the time :shrug:), but im on the McD kool-aid again

I dont see how Philbin is in the league at any position, I do think there is a spot in the league for Gase, just never in charge of a squad anymore, i honestly think if Flo would humble himself that he could've been a good candidate for a future HC job. think it'd be a while due to the stench of this offseason

I wasn't excited about Philbin but I did think he would be competent.

I liked the Gase hire and I still say his time here wasn't as awful as his time I NY and while not great, wasn't as bad as some think when put in context. Still glad we moved on.

Hated the Flores hire.

McDaniel is the first coach that was my actual first choice we've hired. So I'm excited.

I enjoy his personality but in the end, it comes down to wins an losses. Hopefully we will be praising his coaching ability once the games begin as much as we are praising the different attitude he has bought to the team since being hired as the new head coach.

Gase was a mediocre offensive coordinator at the high school level last year. I just don’t see him getting back into the NFL as a coach but anythings possible.

Back
Top Bottom