This team under McDaniels | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This team under McDaniels

the only thing your post adds to this thread is that you like to be on an intimate basis with those whos balls you juggle in your mouth. Me preferably, if i had balls in my mouth, id probably prefer not to know who the hell it is.

Like if fred put his balls in my mouth, there is a good chance i hate everyone named fred from here on out. thats not fair to other fred's balls.

But yeah its cool to see how the team is under Michelle McDanielles. they all seem to be happy and getting along well. just gotta see how it pans out when there is some adversity.....

THANKS MODS! NOW MY THREAD MAKES ZERO SENSE! some of the Chewbaccer and Endor defense stuff
bear.jpeg

The McDaniel/McDaniels thing is going to get annoying.

I wasn't excited about Philbin but I did think he would be competent.

I liked the Gase hire and I still say his time here wasn't as awful as his time I NY and while not great, wasn't as bad as some think when put in context. Still glad we moved on.

Hated the Flores hire.

McDaniel is the first coach that was my actual first choice we've hired. So I'm excited.
Gas WAS and IS the worst. Ever!!! I can't understand how he thought it was cool to make a 2 yard pass when we needed 15. Complete garbage. His offense was the worst. I hate that ****ing guy more than anything we've ever had

McDaniel’s personality makes you really want to see him succeed as a coach. I feel like he’s a coach I’d root for to succeed anywhere in the NFL besides elsewhere in our division, or possibly Dallas just because.

I agree, he seems like an awesome guy to work for. Someone that if you fail, he isn’t going to blast you, he will teach you and work with you. I’m extremely excited.

I've very excited to see how this offensive staff prepares week to week for our opponents, and how we adjust come game time. I expect good things, but we'll see soon enough.

said this when he was hired, I think we need to keep a close eye on Mcdaniel when it comes to play calling, thats a skillset in its own right, and he's not done it and takes experience to understand situational football thoroughly.

Hope he's real good it.

said this when he was hired, I think we need to keep a close eye on Mcdaniel when it comes to play calling, thats a skillset in its own right, and he's not done it and takes experience to understand situational football thoroughly.

Hope he's real good it.
No coach on the staff has nfl play calling experience... but I'm not worried because McDaniel is going to sleep at a Holiday Inn the night before games.

Back
Top Bottom