This team under McDaniels | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This team under McDaniels

the only thing your post adds to this thread is that you like to be on an intimate basis with those whos balls you juggle in your mouth. Me preferably, if i had balls in my mouth, id probably prefer not to know who the hell it is.

Like if fred put his balls in my mouth, there is a good chance i hate everyone named fred from here on out. thats not fair to other fred's balls.

But yeah its cool to see how the team is under Michelle McDanielles. they all seem to be happy and getting along well. just gotta see how it pans out when there is some adversity.....

THANKS MODS! NOW MY THREAD MAKES ZERO SENSE! some of the Chewbaccer and Endor defense stuff
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Bounce

It's certainly an encouraging relationship dynamic that McD seems to be bringing to the team. Hoping it's sustainable and stands up to the rigors of a season and produces wins. Everything is looking positive right now.

the only thing your post adds to this thread is that you like to be on an intimate basis with those whos balls you juggle in your mouth. Me preferably, if i had balls in my mouth, id probably prefer not to know who the hell it is.

Like if fred put his balls in my mouth, there is a good chance i hate everyone named fred from here on out. thats not fair to other fred's balls.

But yeah its cool to see how the team is under Michelle McDanielles. they all seem to be happy and getting along well. just gotta see how it pans out when there is some adversity.....

THANKS MODS! NOW MY THREAD MAKES ZERO SENSE! some of the Chewbaccer and Endor defense stuff

Plot twist: My name isn't really Fred.

I am optimistic with McDaniel as the HC for the fins. I would be uber excited if it weren't for the past hiring missteps by the fins. I was never on board with the QB Whisperer Gase, Philbin or Flores. I did like how the players responded to Dan Campbell while he was the interim HC after Philbin's departure and thought they should have retained him. Hopefully we stop the coaching turnstile and McDaniel is our long term answer.

People are looking way to closely at the relationship with the players - some guys just have soft skills and the hard skills

This coach has both - his jokes are not to be taken seriously

His soft skills are not an act it’s who he is - he is a teacher at heart

His MO is being an offensive run game genius keep that in mind

He can construct and teach two good characteristics given what we had under Flo

Lastly note how easily McD built a staff that isn’t a fluke

I remember when Joe Gibbs started coaching Washington, they lost the first four games. Everybody and their mothers were screaming for him to be fired. There was also an NFL strike that you. Long story short, Miami lost that Super Bowl to those Washington Redskins. I hope we give the new head coach here a fair chance. I feel you brother, I was so up for all three of those coaches. The Flores thing caught me completely unaware, so I'm trying to be a little more cautious this time around. The hope is still there, I'm just a little beat up at this point :cool:

Last edited:
Well I'm optimistic about it all , but with that being said I've been there and done that with the optimism before. Can't wait till the season starts.

Yup. The talent is there, the vibes are there, the staff LOOKS the best in a long time. Now fans wait to see if all that is real and can result in wins.

I'm hoping to see a lot of improvement from our young guys just based on competent coaching. It can make all the difference.

i wasnt high on philbin. i drank the Gase kool-aid, Flores was my 3rd choice IIRC (i actually wanted Lincoln Riley at the time :shrug:), but im on the McD kool-aid again

I dont see how Philbin is in the league at any position, I do think there is a spot in the league for Gase, just never in charge of a squad anymore, i honestly think if Flo would humble himself that he could've been a good candidate for a future HC job. think it'd be a while due to the stench of this offseason

Should we ask Connor Williams about Principal Joe?

Gase might be fine as someone who calls offensive plays under the right HC

Flo's ceiling IMO is DC.

Has anyone seen our social media posts lately of the players, team, the HC joining in with them on the fun? I feel like this team was in prison the last few years and has been freed and Mike seems to be really connecting with this team and the complete and total joy this team seems to be showing is great to see, especially Tua. Boy do I hope this all translate on the field but I love this coach we have.

Their Instagram has some cool videos and pictures from the formula race and Mike attended with a bunch of the team.
I don't know but this team over achieved in that prison, I still like Flo as a coach who got a lot out of this team. I hope the relaxed atmosphere doesn't back fire.

Back
Top Bottom