This Week At Minnesota | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Week At Minnesota

Fins still need help to get in. Winning out does not guarantee the 6th.

I didn't say it did. I said I think it will be enough, the Colts and Ravens have tie breakers on us (for Ravens it's common opponents, so if both teams win out that obviously doesn't change), we have the tie breaker of the Titans however. The Colts have Cowboys, Giants and Titans, I doubt they win all three, Cowboys are in as good form as anyone right now, Giants are resurgent and Titans playing really well too. The Ravens finish up with the Bucs, Chargers and Browns. The Tampa game should be automatic for them but LAC are on fire and the Browns is no walkover for them. We have by far and away the easiest schedule remaining of these three teams, I'm discounting the Titans since we don't need to better their record we just need to match it. 9-7 may still get you in the playoffs this year but in that scenario doubt Miami will have the tie breaker advantage over other teams that finish with that record, it's 10-6 or out for us, must win the last three.

Keep thinking that. :) Go up to MN right now and tell me the cold isn't a facor even though you are inside. As far as the domes, I mean, didn't really work in IND a few weeks ago.

I think it's a winnable game so long as we get some help from Cousins who appears to be slipping.

It isn’t a factor,they will be in the cold all of 3 to 5 minuets if that.

Our Defense the way it's built, and works will rarely shutdown any offense, let alone a quality offense, but what they can do, and for the most part did in the 2nd half (As they were doing in the beginning of the season), is force thier offense to have to drive all or most of the field, and make them have to settle for FGs.

If Miami is going to beat the Vikings, they are going to have to consistently score TDs, while making the Vikes either make mistakes while driving down the field or force them to settle for only 3.

X needs to play in this game...we will need an INT from him I'm sure.

more than likely we get in at 10-6, one of the 7-6 or more will lose
The Colts have to lose. Good chance Steelers drop 2 of 3 and the Ravens take the div. We all are big fans of Dallas this week!!!

We have beaten the Vikings 3 straight times.

Games involving Minnesota and Miami beginning with the 2006 season:

2006 season: Week 11 Sun Nov 19 2006 at Mia Miami 24, Minnesota 20
2010 season: Week 2 Sun Sep 19 2010 at Min Miami 14, Minnesota 10
2014 season: Week 16 Sun Dec 21 2014 at Mia Miami 37, Minnesota 35
2018 season: Week 15 Sun Dec 16 2018 Mia at Min

Primary team Minnesota: 0-3
Points for Minnesota: 65
Points against Minnesota: 75

im torn between rooting for the steelers to collapse and holding out hopes for miraculous patriot meltdown, which i know won't happen. lets just win and let the chips fall where they may

Our Defense the way it's built, and works will rarely shutdown any offense, let alone a quality offense, but what they can do, and for the most part did in the 2nd half (As they were doing in the beginning of the season), is force thier offense to have to drive all or most of the field, and make them have to settle for FGs.

If Miami is going to beat the Vikings, they are going to have to consistently score TDs, while making the Vikes either make mistakes while driving down the field or force them to settle for only 3.

X needs to play in this game...we will need an INT from him I'm sure.

Not disagreeing with any of this but I will say. The game will hinge on if our O can get enough points on their D. That's clearly their strength. Their O shouldn't worry us at all, if we allow them to score more than 21 points we've done a lousy job on D. 21 or more points for our O, should really be enough to win the game but 21 points on there D is not automatic at all, they are pretty good especially at home.

Not disagreeing with any of this but I will say. The game will hinge on if our O can get enough points on their D. That's clearly their strength. Their O shouldn't worry us at all, if we allow them to score more than 21 points we've done a lousy job on D. 21 or more points for our O, should really be enough to win the game but 21 points on there D is not automatic at all, they are pretty good especially at home.

Agreed

This is not a DOME stadium this is a GLASS IN-CASED Stadium. If their is moisture or snow on the GLASS it will be colder. But, the indoor temperature is going to be 72 degrees. Advantage: Dolphins.

For the Dolphins to win this game we must score early and often. Like we been doing. I see us winning 23 - 17 with short field in battle for field position and 2 TO's. Tannehill 20 - 28 249 yards and 2 TD's Running Backs combined for 145 yards on the ground. We'll be up 13 - 7 at the half. Second half we score 10 and they score 10. Final 23 - 17. GO DOLPHINS!!!

Back
Top Bottom