Minnesota is 6-6-1

Losses include....

Bills 27-6 (Miami W)
Saints 30-20
Rams 38-31
Bears 25-20 (Miami W)
Patriots 24-10 (Miami split)
Seahawks 21-7

Tied with Packers week 2 (Miami L vs Packers)

Seems like their losses were against some pretty good teams.

This game is being televised nationally for the most part. Ian Eagle/Dan Fouts are back at it.

Except in the Cincinnati area. Bengal's - Raiders. Argh!

Might have to go the the bar again.

real tough game..vikes d is very good at home and we suck on the road ..must win for them to stay alive, crowd will be amped

no idea what to expect

real tough game..vikes d is very good at home and we suck on the road ..must win for them to stay alive, crowd will be amped

no idea what to expect
It the Dolphins job to de-amp the crowd. After last Sunday it is clear they know how to do it (Ref. 30 seconds of stunned radio silence by some Patriots talking heads).

Gotta stick with the run game this week, heavy dose of Gore and his grind em out north and south is just what we need.
We say this every week but the fact is we need balance. If we try to just run it's not gonna work. We need to mix it up and we better not have any punts blocked this week.

think i just saw a stat flash on tv that the vikings lead the league with sacks on 8.5% of drop backs. I agree with balance, would love to slow down their rush with some play action

think i just saw a stat flash on tv that the vikings lead the league with sacks on 8.5% of drop backs. I agree with balance, would love to slow down their rush with some play action
It'd be great if we were a good screen to the RB's team but of course we're not. That'd slow down their pass rush some.

We say this every week but the fact is we need balance. If we try to just run it's not gonna work. We need to mix it up and we better not have any punts blocked this week.
Without those two punt blocks we probably win by a more comfortable margin and have no need for the Miracle at the end!

Without those two punt blocks we probably win by a more comfortable margin and have no need for the Miracle at the end!
you're probably right. We got away with it at home but we won't get away with it on the road. I don't expect any blocked punts tho but we need to not turn the ball over. We can't beat ourselves. Has to play mistake free football on the road to have a chance.

you're probably right. We got away with it at home but we won't get away with it on the road. I don't expect any blocked punts tho but we need to not turn the ball over. We can't beat ourselves. Has to play mistake free football on the road to have a chance.
I'm calling a pick 6 for Minkah.

Back
Top Bottom