This Worked Out Well For Gase :) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Worked Out Well For Gase :)

Maybe, or it's the really annoying and never right Salguero making **** up again.

I don't know about that... Call me gullible but it seems Armando (wherever his name is) has had a pipeline into the

org for a number of years --- getting a LOT of scoops along the way.

So I wouldn't dismiss the report unless it becomes clear its silly stuff.

And why would Armando risk his cred for such a reason?

I did that too with some clients, I suffered greatly. Fk it! Sometimes you gotta go off your rocker, gotta put your foot down.

I doubt this happened. Ross would’ve fired him on the spot.

Depends on when it happened and how much it's being exaggerated. If it happened after the 2016 playoff appearance and he just raised his voice -- not actual shouting or anything -- then I could see Gase keeping his job. I also know that Ross is not quick on the trigger finger.

But I just struggle to believe this one happened as being told to Armando right now.

Gase you fool. If you're going to stand up against your superior you better be able to back it up with results......and you did not, Sir.

IMO...Ross is mature enough to understand the situation and not make a knee jerk reaction out of pride. Turns out, Gase not so much.

Ross: "I sure as hell hope you know more about football than me. That's why I hired you". (thinking to himself) Now go prove you have the ability (and maturity) to lead men, make the right decisions, know how to get the most of them.... and win these last games. Again....Not so much so BYE.

Even the smartest people make mistakes. The wise ones learn from them and are able to take criticism. Maybe even realize that you have to answer to somebody. Everyone does.

I am inclined to believe this story.

The guy knew he had $10M more coming so no skin off his back. He also figured out all the hype he introduced toward Tannehill was just that....hype. He figure out RT wasn't quite the player he thought he was.... His poor little fragile ego was too bruised to go on so he shut down, hoping he would get another chance with another QB that could make him look good.

IF this is true, and gase is absolutely the type that could do something like that, then he has a completely out of control ego, the kind who needs SERIOUS help.

When a person has a boss who is paying him/her 7 figures to coach/ play A freakin' GAME, you need to slap a pad lock on that burger hole and prepare for your 4 figure career driving an ice cream truck. I can hear gase now dropping F bombs on 8 year olds.

Is that something that ever even needed to be said?

You would think that Gase has forgotten more football than Ross would know in 5 lifetimes, without ever uttering those words.

Have to admit that Ross is a buffoon. Listening to his press conference was cringe worthy. He didn't make sense in some of the things he stated. Oh well. Rebuild!!! I like that idea. I don't like the fact that we will be rebuilding 3 mores after this rebuild. Never changes with Ross.

Funny that the story was leaked (by Tannenbaum to Mike Francessa) because they have been talking about this before the Miami media hit on it.
Also funny that the Jets would interview a guy like that since Mangini did a similar thing to Woody and was fired after.
Ross made a mistake giving Gase too much power in determining personnel because he sucked at it. He misjudged Tannehill's abilities badly.
Gase made a mistake not reaching out for an experienced DC after Joseph left as well.
Both sides are at fault for a relationship gone bad.
And as fans we have a big pile of dog poop as a team because of it.

Probably went like this

Ross: No more running the f--king ball on 3rd and 17. And why the f--k are we always 3rd and a million?
Gase: I'll run it if I want you moron, I know what I'm doing. You don't know sh-t. We aren't able to pass effectively when its greater than 3rd and 6 anyway.

Again, I have to ask... If this story is accurate, why are we just now hearing about it?

If happens in every work place. Someone gets fired, and the stories start flying. Everyone gets caught up in the drama, so the telling of the stories get more and more sensational.

So, while I don't doubt that something happened, I'm skeptical that it was a dramatic as is being portrayed.

Back
Top Bottom