This Worked Out Well For Gase :) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Worked Out Well For Gase :)

Again, I have to ask... If this story is accurate, why are we just now hearing about it?

If happens in every work place. Someone gets fired, and the stories start flying. Everyone gets caught up in the drama, so the telling of the stories get more and more sensational.

So, while I don't doubt that something happened, I'm skeptical that it was a dramatic as is being portrayed.

Actually seems entirely plausible to me. Maybe Ross asked him if the QB sneak on third and less than a yard had been outlawed by the NFL.

I don't believe this at all.

Miami media twisting the story to make the team look good.

I smell bullshit

No, you smell the truth. This is the man that said injuries were THE reason for the team losing so many games. He's the smartest man in the room, just ask him.

The truth of this doesn't even matter. All it takes is a rumor and some people jump on it like they saw it with their own eyes.

I've never seen him show much emotion even when he's being humiliated on live television during a game, so this is hard to take at face value.

Report: Packers to meet with Adam Gase
9276.jpg

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports the Packers will interview Adam Gase for their head-coaching vacancy.

The interview is expected to happen Sunday. The Packers join a growing list of teams interested in Gase, who already met with the Cardinals and Jets. Gase would be another offensive-minded hire after Mike McCarthy's 13-year tenure. Green Bay also has interviews lined up with Titans OC Matt LaFleur, Saints OC Pete Carmichael, Dan Campbell, Steelers OL coach Mike Munchak, and Pariots coordinators Josh McDaniels and Brian Flores.

more Armando melodrama. right the coach is going to berate the owner, while having the worst offense and defense in the league.
:funny:

I sure as hell don’t put it past Gase. Guy’s got a ridiculous ego and it’s constantly stroked by the powers that be in the NFL even after he’s fallen flat on his face.

The boy genius is probably thinking his offense is so good it doesn’t actually have to produce points or gain yards. He’s another one that can’t fail, rather can only be failed.

Last edited:
Funny that the story was leaked (by Tannenbaum to Mike Francessa) because they have been talking about this before the Miami media hit on it.
Also funny that the Jets would interview a guy like that since Mangini did a similar thing to Woody and was fired after.
Ross made a mistake giving Gase too much power in determining personnel because he sucked at it. He misjudged Tannehill's abilities badly.
Gase made a mistake not reaching out for an experienced DC after Joseph left as well.
Both sides are at fault for a relationship gone bad.
And as fans we have a big pile of dog poop as a team because of it.
Is that true, Tannenbaum leaked this story? What are the circumstances surrounding the story?

I can see Gase going off - he went off on Mando w the “you don’t know” thing which - although true - you don’t say.

I don’t know how he’s getting interviews - he’s going to want to call the plays and control the roster. And he was bad at both.

Back
Top Bottom