Thompson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thompson

Have you guys seen McKnight drop a lot of passes this year or even the last part of last year? I didn't think so...ya'll will never let a player forget what happen 2-3 years ago, will ya, Mcknight is the best playmaker out of all our receivers..that's why he still here, desprite the teams best effort to get rid of his, demote him, all he does is make plays and if ya'll don't see that by now, then you're not watching the same games as I am....Plus DT hasn't been thrown many balls, he misread one TD toss and now it's he dropped TD PassES...please, you guys are worst than the media with ya'll over expressing the situation..Reading you guys you'd think McKnight drops every pass thrown to him and DT has dropped numberous TD passes..Man, I'm glad I can see some of the games, if I had to rely on ya'll reports, I'd think all these guys were totally terrible. I know Mcknight and DT are way better than what you're saying..

DT hasn't shown much aggression towards getting the ball. He's just standing there waiting for the ball to come to him and when it does, he mistimes the catch. I think Tolver could be a better WR than DT right now.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thompson

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

It's called exaggerating

Just admit it when you're wrong. Excuses, excuses, excuses. The story of your average Dolphins fan.

Originally posted by Regan21286
DT hasn't shown much aggression towards getting the ball. He's just standing there waiting for the ball to come to him and when it does, he mistimes the catch. I think Tolver could be a better WR than DT right now.

And how often have you seen DT waiting for balls? Exactly how many passes has he gotten now..? Mmmmmm

If DT doesn't do anything this week, to hell with him. Haha, it's funny how yall were quick to call for Chambers' head after 1 PRESEASON game. Yet DT hadn't done a damn thing in 4 REGULAR season games.

Let's see some more of James McKnight.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
If DT doesn't do anything this week, to hell with him. Haha, it's funny how yall were quick to call for Chambers' head after 1 PRESEASON game. Yet DT hadn't done a damn thing in 4 REGULAR season games.

I agree, who cares if McKnight drops balls, as long as he keeps making big plays. If he drops half of his catches and makes the other half TD's, I'll take it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thompson

Just admit it when you're wrong. Excuses, excuses, excuses. The story of your average Dolphins fan.

You really are an idiot aren't you? It's not just some game you are playing?

I guess sarcasm isn't allowed in your book either? Learn how to read what people are saying, it was obvious I was exaggerating, if I wasn't I would have said. "DT is not getting enough passes, in game 1 Fiedler threw to him 5 times, in game 2 he was thrown 4 balls, and that makes a total of 9" I would have been more exact with what I was saying, not just making a point that he was not getting enough balls by picking a low number like two or three. Got in junior? Or do you need to go back to school for a little better understanding on writing, and reading between the lines?

Williams34Phins, watch the personal insults, ok??

When are you going to get over this Chambers thing?? You've been carrying this "Chambers chip" on your shoulder since training camp.

Chambers was making mistakes and wasn't getting it done in preseason. People called for him to step up. He did. "Miami happy. Everybody happy."

DT hasn't done jack and he's getting called on it every week. So I fail to see your point.

Originally posted by Muck

When are you going to get over this Chambers thing?? You've been carrying this "Chambers chip" on your shoulder since training camp.

Chambers was making mistakes and wasn't getting it done in preseason. People called for him to step up. He did. "Miami happy. Everybody happy."

DT hasn't done jack and he's getting called on it every week. So I fail to see your point.

We seem to have the same problem......

Well, Chambers is slumping for now, but DT hasn't picked up the slack.

Back
Top Bottom