Thoughts on Terry Bradshaw comments on Bush rushing TD | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thoughts on Terry Bradshaw comments on Bush rushing TD

Mashed pertaters n gravy!

MAC

AND

CHEESE!

I thought TB was there for his colour commentary, not his intelligence...

Now is that racist?

It was definitely stereotypical but it was not racist. People are just too damn sensitive these days. What ever happened to laughing at each other's tendencies, fears, weaknesses, and strengths? Playing up charges like this are what's dividing us. Sad really...

Defenitely sounds racist. Doubt he meant it with an ill heart, but in sure there will be repercussions.

I'd run for a bucket of KFC original and grilled!
Racism : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.
Thats from the Merriam-Webster Dictionary. Hmm, Merriam and Webster sound like a couple of upity white people..lol
Who knows really, I think since Bradshaw played many years with black people, he would have no animosity toward them. He played football too and likely sees Bush as a brother in the trade. Like in the Military and Police. You really don't see what color someone is when they share the uniform you wear, and you fight, bleed, and sweat along side of them.

yes, it was racist. TB is an ignorant hillbilly.

Mike Greenberg was ignorant and being racist when he said "Martin Luther Coon"

Stephen A. Smith was being racist when he said "Nigga please" on two separate occasions

all should face repercussions, If you don't think it was racist say either of these comments to someone at work...Most of us would be disciplined if not terminated for it.

This was NOT racist AT ALL. The guy is from Louisiana and is cajun as hell. That's just something he would say. Has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with race.

I think yes a white guy or Asian guy for that matter CAN chase a bucket of chicken, but a black guy is far highly more likely to do it and not think twice. A white guy would rather have a steak or hamburger, an Asian guy would chase sushi or dim sum. In fact, I would chase sushi and dim sum if it was in a bucket just sitting there. But a black guy (Bush is black by the way), he is going to chase a bucket of chicken 10 out of 10 times.

So in this event, Bradshaw knew what he was saying, and yeah it has some racial bias, but this guy is an idiot and will say anything for a rise! I think most people are sensitive to comments like this, so its not racist or slandering at all, but it hits harder with the black population as they seem to be more sensitive.

Pretty wild post, dude.

Back
Top Bottom