• Hayden Fox Assessment

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BestFoodQuote.jpg

And the best food is @ Culinary SOS

As these awards come to a close I just want to give a huge thanks to everyone over at Culinary SOS for your shares, contributions, advice and good times. Regardless of this outcome our thread will continue to flourish and remain strong. Culinary is my passion and I can't even begin to tell you all how much I enjoy every question, suggestion, and comment.

Sincerely,

Sons of Shula.

don-shula-2.jpg

Football legend. Legendary food.

You had me @ "Mr. Blutarski"

All great options, though. :idk:

Congrats to Walrus for his awesome 2015 thread of the year! - Tannehill: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Habor?"

Conrgats to Walrus and his outstanding wit.

Hard to compete against a thread that featured a national reporter/former Dolphin beat writer, a nostalgic movie, and most importantly - it helped rid the board of some of the trash that tended to collect in it's corners. Great stuff, sir.

Hayden Fox, arguably the most passionate FinHeaven member we have. Thank you for all your hard work, week in and week out, that you do to provide a great breakdown of the Dolphin's games. You held your head high, win or lose, and continued to give us quality work in some bright and also dark times as a Dolphin fans. Kudos, to you and look forward to your threads/posts in the future.

It was honor to be nominated against such great competition.

Thanks again to all those who supported the Culinary thread and can't wait to meet more in there as well. Glad you guys have enjoyed it. It's been an absolute pleasure for me and the thread continues to grow strong with everyone's help.

Polls where meant to close before the last tie vote came in. Congrats Walrus!

Close off pose off!

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Polls where meant to close before the last tie vote came in. Congrats Walrus!

The polls close when they close. It's overtime, biznatch.

Picture-227.png

Or not. :lol:

Instead of overtime I've been informed that the winner was chosen based on penis size. Of course I won comfortably.

4239959920_df1655d665_b.jpg

BTW, I'll be having walrus for dinner tonight. :eat:

[video=youtube;UL6YNOa2w08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL6YNOa2w08[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom