• Culinary SOS

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • Hayden Fox Assessment

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which types of pans should I be looking to stuff in my Prada the next time I go pan shopping?

172.jpg

I know you're a Gator fan so I'm sure you have an eye on those blue jean pans to match your jorts. :chuckle:

A book on pantheism. Another one on Panama. Also Peter Pan (the person, not the book).

I love eating peanut butter with nuts while I'm listening to Pantera, preferably PeterPan honey roasted but it's hard on the pancreas. It's also good on pancakes. Make sure to spray your non stick pans with Pam when cooking eggs.

[video=youtube;h6gWzBlqcxk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6gWzBlqcxk[/video]

Need some tips around the grocery store:

#8: PRE-GRATED CHEESE
What's Wrong With It: Pre-grated cheese comes coated with cornstarch or some other powder intended to prevent it from clumping. However, this anti-clumping powder can affect the way the cheese melts or incorporates into sauces. Does your macaroni and cheese come out overly thick or grainy? Pre-grated cheese might be the culprit. Plus, pre-grated cheese generally costs more than its un-grated counterparts.

What to Get Instead: Buying blocks of cheese and grating them yourself can save you money, will give you more control over quality, and will also ensure that recipes come out the way they were intended to.

Make America Grate Again!

And be sure to stop by Culinary SOS for 21 more items to leave on the shelves with these other threads.

Need some tips around the grocery store:

Make America Grate Again!

And be sure to stop by Culinary SOS for 21 more items to leave on the shelves with these other threads.

Switched to blocks instead of the wood pulp, dusted pre shedded cheese a couple years ago and haven't looked back since. Big difference and it melts grate.

13faa0e0fdefce16343a977aa805b20a.jpg

Switched to blocks instead of the wood pulp, dusted pre shedded cheese a couple years ago and haven't looked back since. Big difference and it melts grate.

Gouda move. Concerning block style cheese, there's nothing cheddar. I've always got some in the fridge in queso emergency.

13faa0e0fdefce16343a977aa805b20a.jpg

Gouda move. Concerning block style cheese, there's nothing cheddar. I've always got some in the fridge in queso emergency.

You two are brieing cheesy as hel(vetia).

Had to vote for the Tannehill Pearl Harbor thread. One of the most successful troll jobs I've ever seen, with the Tannehill haters foaming at the mouth at something completely false. Bonus points to Jeff Darlington for posting about it and getting more idiots to bite.

Double bonus for being the thread that finally banished WV to the depths for all of eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom