throw at tv | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

throw at tv

a foam brick durring the broncos playoff game when dan kept throwen picks and we couldnt stop terrell davis and john elway.

I through a Nike at the T.V. during the Monday Night meltdown. Actually, last season was good for me. We were so bad, I was basically numb and uncaring.

phinMikeDC said:
Early in the 2003 season, Ricky fumbled near the goal line and I was cutting a tag off a shirt with a swiss army knife. I put the knife through my left index finger, and I still have no feeling in that finger to this day...

Through the finger!?!?! Ugh, that's disgusting. That sucks dude!

A pillow......there was foam every where

kingnate85 said:
Through the finger!?!?! Ugh, that's disgusting. That sucks dude!

i was gonna post summat like that but then i though no because you'd get people calling you dumb for thinking that he actually did throw his finger:rolleyes:

dol_fan_81 said:
i was gonna post summat like that but then i though no because you'd get people calling you dumb for thinking that he actually did throw his finger:rolleyes:

I don't think he threw his finger, I think he stabbed a knife through his finger. Isn't that gross enough?

dam i threw my cat and that was ok with most people i thaught i would have gotten pounded on this board but what the hell we are all understanding dolphins fans right

RANDYNRONNY said:
dam i threw my cat and that was ok with most people i thaught i would have gotten pounded on this board but what the hell we are all understanding dolphins fans right

Hey you gotta do what you gotta do. You were pissed...the cat was there...and that's that.

A Bill's Fan,he was a jerk anyway,this was during the J.Kelly
era.

RANDYNRONNY said:
My cats hate you.

i threw my shoe but completely missed and knocked down some books on the shelf behind it. i missed cuz it was a spinning throw. i picked it up with my back to the tv, and then threw it when i was spinning around. it was a good way to let out my anger. no damage but a few fallen books.

RANDYNRONNY said:
my cats also hate you, i like cats, they kick ***, and you don't have to give 'em walks (although it would be funny) they kill pointless animals like birds and mice and unlike dogs, they don't stink the house out and drool allover visitors

thats what i said dam cat hated me after that every time a fins game was on sunday that cat was nowhere to be found

You people throw stuff at your TV?!?! Are you CRAZY?! RELAX... it's just a game.

Just do what I do whenever we lose.
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom