throw at tv | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

throw at tv

dol_fan_81 said:
my cats also hate you, i like cats, they kick ***, and you don't have to give 'em walks (although it would be funny) they kill pointless animals like birds and mice and unlike dogs, they don't stink the house out and drool allover visitors

Cats suck...they're too prissy. Give me a man's animal like a German Shepard.

I threw a chair up against my window during the Monday Night Meltdown. I was still in college at the time and it put a crack in the window. I ended up having to pay for it...the *******s. I can't remember being that pissed during a football game.

I've never thrown anything at the tv, but during the Fins-Texans opening day game a couple years back i punched the armrest of the couch so hard that i lost feeling in my hand for a little while and thought i broke it (im amazed i didnt, lol). Not a wise move...but I was REALLY pissed over that game.

And when im not punching things, I've been known to go absolutely nuts while watching games (yelling, screaming, pounding my fist on random bits of furniture, etc.)....especially the Heat game last night (AGH! Dooling needs to be kicked in the shins repeatedly...as do the refs. 4 fouls in 52 seconds my ***...).

Does it have to be an object? What about bodily fluids?(my bad,thats just gross)

On Dec. 21 1974 during Miami-Oakland play-off game, I was polishing my shoes, getting ready to go to a Christmas party, when Stabler, while being tackled, threw the winning touchdown pass. I threw the brush at the floor and it bounced up and through the picture tube. Wow what a mess!! Since then I don't pick up anything heavier than a beer can.

I once threw my converter at it and missed and broke the converter over the walunet. LOL the funny thing is i missed the TV just like fiedler missed the reciever.

awing_pilot said:
nothing.. anythign goes towards my 65" HD tv and alarms go off and snipers pop out from the walls and shoot it. Its my other child :lol:

:lol: I know where you are coming from...awing. Nobody touches my ISF calabrated SWX Hitachi.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
Cats suck...they're too prissy. Give me a man's animal like a German Shepard.

ok if you want your house to smell bad and get up off your *** to walk it i guess thats your choice :rolleyes:

FireWrongstedt said:
The worst thing I ever threw at anything during a Dolphins game was my fist at my wall. I don't reccommend it.

Yup, afraid I have to admit to the same, and I also do not recommend it.:shakeno:

RANDYNRONNY said:
what was the worst thing you threw at your tv while watching a dolphins game.
i threw my cat one time, right threw the uprights unlike mares feildgoal

A Pizza that had just been delivered. The pie was delivered late to begin with and I never even got a slice. It was during a Bills game where Jim Kelly led a rediculous comeback on what we called a defense back then.
Kelly threw the TD pass and I launched the pizza. It smacked on the wall above the TV however. Stain never came off the wall..... it was a college dorm so no harm done!

My father on the other hand had a bonafide meltdown moment once.
During the Raiders Phins playoff game in '74. Those of you who are old enough need no explanation of that heartbreak last second luck play that ended the Fins chances to 3 peat. As the Raiders celebrated those bricks were just to close to my father who threw one right into the TV. Smoke and all. Mom wasn't happy to say the least but that's the first time my brother and I realized how important this game of football and the Dolphins were. Not that they are actually important enough to throw a brick through your tv but it is what got my attention and made me a fan nonetheless.

i have some old baseball bats and a big gun safe so i don't throw at the tv i let loose and hit the safe with a bat and release some tension

Back
Top Bottom