throw at tv | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

throw at tv

that pizza story was funny as hell ohhh that girl is hot flashing us you are way to good

RANDYNRONNY said:
what was the worst thing you threw at your tv while watching a dolphins game.
i threw my cat one time, right threw the uprights unlike mares feildgoal
My load while watching their cheerleaders!

I just wanted to add to this, you guys are F***ing nuts. I like to think I'm a huge fan, but i feel like a boy when i read the reactions in here.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
:lol: That's impossible, unless you meant your Nintendo controller :rofl3:

Haha.. you are right.. B/C if I remember correctly, I only had duck hunt and super mario brothers at the time. That was a long time ago.

RANDYNRONNY said:
what was the worst thing you threw at your tv while watching a dolphins game.
i threw my cat one time, right threw the uprights unlike mares feildgoal

I would never damage the 57" HD, but I have lost my temper enough to threathen my friends with " If you don't shut up, I will bury you alive in your own back yard !" They still rag me on that -- don't pick on Dave he will bury you alive. It is funny now. I should never have watched that Monday night game with the Jets when they came back from 31-3 with anyone

I have broken countless videogame controllers durring Madden Online. I was comming back from a fourth quarter 21 point deficate(Worst few minutes of Madden ever. Gave up a TD, fumbled the kickoff return for a TD, threw a pick for a TD), I came back, scoring 14 points including a 82 yard pass from AJ Feeley to Randy McMichael. 9 seconds left on the clock, second down from the Ravens 13 yard line, I rush the offense for a fake spike. Perfect throw, Marty Booker open in the endzone, bounces right off his hands, Ed Reed slides down and picks the ball off in the endzone. Game over, controller shatters on the floor.

PassRush said:
I have broken countless videogame controllers durring Madden Online. I was comming back from a fourth quarter 21 point deficate(Worst few minutes of Madden ever. Gave up a TD, fumbled the kickoff return for a TD, threw a pick for a TD), I came back, scoring 14 points including a 82 yard pass from AJ Feeley to Randy McMichael. 9 seconds left on the clock, second down from the Ravens 13 yard line, I rush the offense for a fake spike. Perfect throw, Marty Booker open in the endzone, bounces right off his hands, Ed Reed slides down and picks the ball off in the endzone. Game over, controller shatters on the floor.

same thing happens to me when i play madden, but i got carpet so i have yet to break one. but if i had tile, it would be a done deal.

the funniest thing ever though, i was playin madden and i was runnin the ball wit sammy morris and he fumbled the 3rd time so i slammed my controller at the floor and since i was on my knees and slightly leaning over and it was on carpet, it bounced back up and hit me in the chin. i have no idea how it bounced up like that, but it was really funny.

DolfanInSoCal said:
What a bad day. :(

dude i didnt move from that picture for a good 10 seconds! :)

clear.gif

PhinPhreak said:
I heard Feeley once threw his remote at the TV but the neighbors TV jumped in front of it and took it back the other way for 6. :hide:

:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom