throw at tv | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

throw at tv

Haven't thrown anything. I can control my anger.

RANDYNRONNY said:
what was the worst thing you threw at your tv while watching a dolphins game.
i threw my cat one time, right threw the uprights unlike mares feildgoal

that would have been something to see.....and hear :lol:

PhinPhreak said:
OK OK to make thinks equal for both sides

I heard Fiedler once threw his remote at the TV but the neighbors TV jumped in front of it and took it back the other way for 6. :lol:
:lol: More like... Jay Fiedler threw his remote at the TV, but it was UNDERTHROWN. :D

Syra39 said:
On Dec. 21 1974 during Miami-Oakland play-off game, I was polishing my shoes, getting ready to go to a Christmas party, when Stabler, while being tackled, threw the winning touchdown pass. I threw the brush at the floor and it bounced up and through the picture tube. Wow what a mess!! Since then I don't pick up anything heavier than a beer can.

Ohhhhh man don't bring this up...I was 8 at the time and I think that was the first time I cried because of a game....Stabler also did the Holy Roller play a few years later when Stabler and a receiver of theirs fumbled the ball forward into the end zone...they changed the rules because of this crap. I have broken a remote control but that is it...I have a yellow ref's flag to throw and I usually get up and cuss.....especially from all the Ears Fiedler sideline throws that got picked off and run back for 6...and Feeley had a few throws like this as well.
:yell: :fire:

FireWrongstedt said:
The worst thing I ever threw at anything during a Dolphins game was my fist at my wall. I don't reccommend it.

I did that also, in 2000 against the bucs.

Funny story...

I don't throw anything at my TV because it's a 32-inch Sharp Aquos flatscreen LCD that I am very lucky to have gotten for very cheap, but before that I had a 26- inch RCA tube TV with quite a few AV cables running out of its front for my PS2. All of this on a four foot TV stand, BTW. So the Steelers/Fins game is going on and I'm getting emotional and rowdy and since I don't exactly fit well into most spaces (size 58 jacket, you get the picture!), I'm brushing up against the cords that I am standing in front of. Lo and behold the Fins do something to irk me and I start thrashing my arms...right into the cables. Tough little insertion points they have, because the next thing I saw was a 26-inch RCA tube TV on top of my tile floor, a little here, a little there. Ah, 'tis good being large and awkward, like Miami's '04 O-line. :lol:

I know a lot of you are surprised it took me this long to respond. I truthfully haven't ever thrown anything at the TV. I've punched holes in closet and bathroom walls. Broken punching bags. thrown stuff. And all that! I need anger management big time!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammy Smith fumbles on the goal line for the second time. I chuck my Playstation controller at the tv and miss hitting a closet with wooden slats. Controller goes through the wooden slats and busts into a million pieces.

PatsSuck456 said:
My dog doesnt stink up the house or drool. The only advantage cats have over dogs is that they can climb because cats are ******* (no pun intended........well yeah pun intended) Is your cat loyal,does it protect you and your family, is it smarter than an average BK employee?(God they are dumb) I dont think so.

you may not think that your dog stinks out the house, but it does, i used to have a dog so yeah my house did used to stink as probaby does yours. as for my cat being loyal, it understands a few instructions (come here, f*ck off, i'm not feeding you, and if you hiss, they run and get scared which is funny) as for it protecting my family anyone who needs a small animal to protect them is either old, disabled or just a p*ssy. crime is very low around here we have never been burgled nor has anyone in or around our neighborhood. but that may not be the case where you live :)

dol_fan_81 said:
ok if you want your house to smell bad and get up off your *** to walk it i guess thats your choice :rolleyes:

I never said I'd have the dog in my house. :rolleyes:

Matt3w said:
Sammy Smith fumbles on the goal line for the second time. I chuck my Playstation controller at the tv and miss hitting a closet with wooden slats. Controller goes through the wooden slats and busts into a million pieces.

:lol: That's impossible, unless you meant your Nintendo controller :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom