throw at tv | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

throw at tv

it was a monday night game at my local ale house against the jets, i want to say 3 years ago, we were up like 30-3 at the half. then second half they came back to tie in overtime, payed my tab hauled @SS home to catch overtime and the jets won, I got up off the couch pissed off stormed down the hall and put my fist thru my door. what a dumba$$ i was. that cost me 40 dollars plus my labor to replace and paint. havent punched anything since other than couple of pats fans:lol:

Here is what you all need to do: Go to the local dollar general store and buy 2 or 3 of those suction dart guns for kids. No harm done to the tv and you feel a lot better. I can't tell you how many times Fiedler got shot right in the helmet. Or T-buck after one of his "gambles" for the INT. Suction darts are the way to go that or nerf guns with the foam bullets:D

That Meadowland Miracle game was my total melt down. First off, I was watching this game at a friends house and we had a $100.00 wager. We both thought it was over around the 3rd quarter, so I went home only to find that the damn Pests had tied the score. When they won I almost blew the cfuk up!!!! I threw my PS remote and stomped on it and proceeded by punching a hole in my bedroom wall.... Boy I was flaming!!! Not to mention all of the calls I recieved from my pals, especially the one I owed the $200.00 big ones to :yell:

I wish I could forget that day --- not to mention my girlfriend at the time left me cuz she thought I was nuts :rofl3: She witnessed the whole thing and I know I looked the part....

I'll Never do that again......

I guess the worst (actually the only) thing I ever threw at the TV was a can of beer. I had been at a band rehearsal and was missing the Dolphins/Colts game, so I bjtched and moaned till the rest of the guys agreed to end practice early. All the way home (about an hours drive) I drove like a maniac, ignoring speed limits and trying to listen to the game on the radio.
When I arrived at home, the Dolphins were down with only a little time left, but Marino was leading a drive for the win. I ran up to my apt turned the TV on, and there was a commercial break, so I went to the fridge, grabbed a beer and returned to the living room to watch the end of the game. Luckily I had downed most of the beer when the game returned because Dan promptly threw an INT to Steve Emtman which was returned for a TD. The beer can hit the screen and thankfully just bounced off with no damage.

BLUESTIGIDY said:
That Meadowland Miracle game was my total melt down. First off, I was watching this game at a friends house and we had a $100.00 wager. We both thought it was over around the 3rd quarter, so I went home only to find that the damn Pests had tied the score. When they won I almost blew the cfuk up!!!! I threw my PS remote and stomped on it and proceeded by punching a hole in my bedroom wall.... Boy I was flaming!!! Not to mention all of the calls I recieved from my pals, especially the one I owed the $200.00 big ones to :yell:

I wish I could forget that day --- not to mention my girlfriend at the time left me cuz she thought I was nuts :rofl3: She witnessed the whole thing and I know I looked the part....

I'll Never do that again......
What a bad day. :(

I try to keep my hands empty during tense moments and I try to keep only pillows and soft things nearby. When something goes wrong I get up, grunt, and survey the area for something that breaks. When I dont find anything, I flail my arms in the air while screaming and jumping. Works great! :lol:

dol_fan_81 said:
my cats also hate you, i like cats, they kick ***, and you don't have to give 'em walks (although it would be funny) they kill pointless animals like birds and mice and unlike dogs, they don't stink the house out and drool allover visitors

My dog doesnt stink up the house or drool. The only advantage cats have over dogs is that they can climb because cats are ******* (no pun intended........well yeah pun intended) Is your cat loyal,does it protect you and your family, is it smarter than an average BK employee?(God they are dumb) I dont think so.

Well back to the topic, I've thown a few punches at other people, Im supreised at how they dont shut up after they got thier asses kicked.

GRAPEAPE said:
Here is what you all need to do: Go to the local dollar general store and buy 2 or 3 of those suction dart guns for kids. No harm done to the tv and you feel a lot better. I can't tell you how many times Fiedler got shot right in the helmet. Or T-buck after one of his "gambles" for the INT. Suction darts are the way to go that or nerf guns with the foam bullets:D

that gun would never make it through a season as i would have it in peices by mid season. Back when miami was actually competitive. ( last year didn't count) I have destroyed several remotes, punched the tv, punched a hole in the basement door, threw a computer chair partly into a wall causing a big hole, smashed a radio (game was on the radio), broken objects within reach randomly. I have done all this while totally sober. I prefer to watch games without drinking. (i drink after the game). Last year was the most calm i have ever been. i actually started to laugh when our freakin qb's would throw interception for touchdown. I can't handle another year like last year. :evil:

i've broken soooo many things during phin games. i broke my screen door, my chair, i damaged my tv screen (throwing my remote), i also destroyed my remote (same situation) and i'm sure there's more but i can't remember.

I threw a football pillow and broke my thumb when it hit the ground on the follow through. I actually have a football injury from "watching" Monday Night Football.

Not a great source of pride, but it sounds good if I don't go into too many details about my professional football injury.

When I'm mad I just have to turn of the TV. I get this rage, especially when Marino played. However, back in those days, I remember tackling my wife after a bigtime play for us! She saw me on the way and tried to run but I launched myself and flattened her. She screamed...it was hilarious. Not exactly foreplay, but it felt good.

Back
Top Bottom