Thurs. 8/18 Media Only Practice Reports HERE!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thurs. 8/18 Media Only Practice Reports HERE!!!

It's human nature to try and make decisions based on a few simple data points. But what makes football a great game is that there are so many factors and pieces working together. Whenever somebody says, "It all comes down to Tua this year" or otherwise just failing to understand that the circumstances matter, they are just emphasizing to me that they don't understand football. I know that the media has to dumb things down for easy consumption. (I recall hearing at one point that newspapers were written at around a 2nd grade reading level). That makes it simple for viewers, but it doesn't make it intelligent. I find it laughable when someone thinks they're being "objective" or "smart" b/c they parrot whatever the media consensus is on a player. In reality they're being simplistic and uninformed.

I said it as soon as he signed..

deebo 2 without the complaits..

he can do anything deebo can do if not better..
I posted this in the Club earlier today: I do wonder how much of a Deebo-type role is in the plans for Hill? McD has talked about how it's an evolution so I don't think it will start out that way, but I would guess that it's been discussed at length. Hill is a guy who was a college RB and frankly now he looks bigger, stronger and probably faster. Unlike Waddle, who I'd be hesitant to use in all of the ways as Deebo was, I wouldn't have that hesitation with Hill. While I expect we'll spread the ball around, we could do worse than giving Hill a ton of touches in a variety of ways.

That Motha Lova scared me %^$$%.
I’ve never seen one in the house before , but on the porch I have. Now I’ve jumped out of my skin a few times going to pick something up and having a snake right next to what I was picking up.

His body isn’t built to run between the tackles like deebo can but yea I’ll take tyreek all day.
I disagree..

He's built more like Deebo than anyone in footabll, justa little shorter..

Hill was a starting running back at a lajor college football program..

Niners were not running Deebo thru the a gap..

Im hopeful Mcd uses Hill exactly like Deebo because thats what a good coach would do, use your top weapon in every way you can.

Back
Top Bottom