Thurs. 8/18 Media Only Practice Reports HERE!!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thurs. 8/18 Media Only Practice Reports HERE!!!

I posted this in the Club earlier today: I do wonder how much of a Deebo-type role is in the plans for Hill? McD has talked about how it's an evolution so I don't think it will start out that way, but I would guess that it's been discussed at length. Hill is a guy who was a college RB and frankly now he looks bigger, stronger and probably faster. Unlike Waddle, who I'd be hesitant to use in all of the ways as Deebo was, I wouldn't have that hesitation with Hill. While I expect we'll spread the ball around, we could do worse than giving Hill a ton of touches in a variety of ways.
its the most elementary decision and projection one could ask for..not sure why so many didnt and don't put 2 and 2 together.

Hill actually looks more like a RB than a WR...

Agreed! Just curious how much touches is he going to get doing that. Also how does his body hold up taking those hits throughout the season?

Can afford to get your big plan guy banged up.

Thanks fully, we have a better overall receiving group this year compared to last year. Nonetheless don’t want to lose anyone.

Back
Top Bottom