Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thursday Night Football 10-4-2018: Colts @ Patriots

No question luck is better than Tannehill. Poor luck is absolutely surrounded with crap on offense and still keeps the colts competitive in every game. This game could be much closer if colts could hold onto the ball

Ebron could be a game changer for Indy. And I like the Hines kid at Rb. They desperately miss Hilton at WR tho.

But the Rogers and Pascal duo were horrific tonight.

New England gets 10 days off to get even healthier and play their 3rd straight home game vs Kansas City next week...after Kansas City battles Jacksonville lol you can’t make this stuff up about the schedule makers favoring New England. 3rd straight season New England gets a stretch 3 straight homes games.

That Hines has a lot of potential, the speed is crazy. Lovely throw and a good catch there.

That's not conclusive enough to turnover, don't agree with that.

New England gets 10 days off to get even healthier and play their 3rd straight home game vs Kansas City next week...after Kansas City battles Jacksonville lol you can’t make this stuff up about the schedule makers favoring New England. 3rd straight season New England gets a stretch 3 straight homes games.
I don't remember us having a 3-game home stretch, ever.

This is why you never trade your best wide receiver to the Patriots. Stupid Browns doing stupid Browns things as always.

So they should have got nothing for him instead of a pick? How odd
If it means not giving their starting WR to a team that turns mostly everyone to gold, I’d say yes. It’s like not trading within the division. Plus they traded a 7th round pick as well with Gordon for a 5th round pick from the Patriots.

So they should have got nothing for him instead of a pick? How odd
They could have waited until the trading deadline and then Gordon goes through a waiver process and the chances for the Pats to pick him up would have been minimal.
Besides that I am sure there would be quite a few teams ready to trade for him for next to nothing. That was a no risk deal for the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom