Tim Couch might get cut! Fins were lucky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Couch might get cut! Fins were lucky

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
The Dolphins are lucky they didn't make a run at this guy this past offseason. His arm is shot. GB might cut him very soon. His arm is so dead he can't even practice anymore. And when he does practice he is so bad the coaches tell him to stop and just sit and rest.

I guarantee that if/when he gets cut...you're going to see "Sign Couch!" threads pop up like crazy.

LIQUID24 said:
So where are all those people that wanted him instead of Feeley?

There were actually professional media people who said he was more "proven" than Feeley. What, exactly has he proven?

Arms

Yeah, like Jay has such a "live" arm, puuuuulease! He fumbles the snap on 4TH down against second stringers in the Redskins game.:confused:

I'd still pick up couch. Just because he didn't do too well in two preseason games does not mean anything. I'd take him in a second

I'd still pick up couch. Just because he didn't do too well in two preseason games does not mean anything. I'd take him in a second

pass the spliff..... LMAO

Which is why Rick Speilman is the GM of the Dolphins and you're not.

Dolfan73 said:

I agree. People who are trashing him for two poor performances are the same ones who are saying "don't judge Travis Minor on two preseason games".

So which is it folks? do we judge on two preseason games or not?

I'd bring him in for a look-see. It's not like it could hurt...and JF and AJ haven't exactly been tearing up the field. In fact...they've SUCKED!!
:drool:

Couch has a new hitch in his delivery. He developed it after he left Kentucky, and that is the main reason the Browns didn't want him anymore. He throws almost sidearm on some passes. He's just not going to be an effective player in the NFL...EVER. His best days are behind him, and even those weren't such good days.

Tim Couch plays with no heart or fire! I don't want him at least our guys get excited...

Dolfan73 said:
This isnt' based on performance! His arm is dead. He can't throw the ball anymore. His arm hurts. It's sore. His accuracy is shot. He can't throw more than 10 balls without needing a rest. On cold days he can't practice. How he is playing in games is not the reason for GB wanting to cut him. His arm his shot. Big difference.

Back
Top Bottom