Tim Couch might get cut! Fins were lucky | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Couch might get cut! Fins were lucky

FinFan84 said:
I was of the beleif, this had to be, an 'anybody but Fiedler' year. The guy has had way too long here.I had no problem with Feely,but just give him the damn job and get Jay off this roster. enouhg already. Id still bring in Couch over Jay.
:rolleyes:

I don't think Couch is all that horrible. He's not the #1 overall pick star that everyone expected but he's had no stability in his career. Between switching offenses, injuries, & coming off & back on the bench. Couch needs to relax this year, sign on with some team to be their #3 QB & rest his arm & prepare for next year.

A.J. Fin said:
I agree. People who are trashing him for two poor performances are the same ones who are saying "don't judge Travis Minor on two preseason games".

So which is it folks? do we judge on two preseason games or not?

I'd bring him in for a look-see. It's not like it could hurt...and JF and AJ haven't exactly been tearing up the field. In fact...they've SUCKED!!
:drool:
Do you respect the Packer org? I do and if they want to cut him after only a couple of preseason games its because Couch is a total bust.There must be more behind this than what we know.

A.J. Fin said:
I agree. People who are trashing him for two poor performances are the same ones who are saying "don't judge Travis Minor on two preseason games".

So which is it folks? do we judge on two preseason games or not?

I'd bring him in for a look-see. It's not like it could hurt...and JF and AJ haven't exactly been tearing up the field. In fact...they've SUCKED!!
:drool:
Its called hypocrisy. People hide behind it everyday.

I liked Couch, just not sure at this point bringing him will be a good thing from teh standpoint does it confuse teh qb situation? I agree Couch needs to take a step back so to speak and regroup. I dont believ GB will cut him but you never know. I am not against proided it is a very cap friendly deal with incentives.

I am not sure if his confidence is shot or not, that is my question.

You guys are not understanding that his ARM is SHOT! What can we do with him?

Couch?? :couch2:

This couch? :couch:

How do you know his arm is shot? Linkage? I havent seen or heard of this. And are you sure your not talking about his shoulder? A hurting shoulder would affect his throw more than a hurting arm.

CrunchTime said:
Do you respect the Packer org? I do and if they want to cut him after only a couple of preseason games its because Couch is a total bust.There must be more behind this than what we know.

What kind of logic is that??? :shakeno:

Are you saying that anyone who gets dumped might as well be written off? Ever hear of Rich Gannon? How bout Jim Plunkett? The patriots gave up on him....lucky the Raiders didn't "respect that organization"....Plunkett only went on to win two superbowls.

Dude. get a clue. :goof:

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Couch?? :couch2:

This couch? :couch:

How do you know his arm is shot? Linkage? I havent seen or heard of this. And are you sure your not talking about his shoulder? A hurting shoulder would affect his throw more than a hurting arm.
JS Online: From bad to worse

Plus this has been reported (his arm being shot) since his last days in Cleveland. Now it is coming out more and more.

Tim Couch is a waste of skin, his name is close should be bench either way the guy sits. Ooops did i say that out loud?:tongue:

Phinz4Life said:
In all fairness Jay has been to an extent a "reliable" QB for us. Granted he's not the best even in Miami, he can still manage to find ways not to screw up games most of the times and be effective.
Thats just to funny, Jay screws up games alot, including opening day last year ! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

dolphindan1970 said:
Thats just to funny, Jay screws up games alot, including opening day last year ! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:shakeno: It wasn't the Refs bad holding call that took away a sure TD or at worst a FG which would have iced the game for us. Even the NFL called on Tuesday after that game saying........"oops, our bad, sorry about that call"

No, it's Jay's INT that happened AFTER that call that lost us the game. :shakeno: By the way, we know Jay can't make that throw, why in the world does Norv call a play like that? Oh right.....just blame Jay its easier! :shakeno: :shakeno:

yankeehillbilly said:
There is a long list of QBs that are MUCH better than Fiedler. Tim Couch isnt on that list.
I agree.

Back
Top Bottom