Tim Couch might get cut! Fins were lucky | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Couch might get cut! Fins were lucky

i live in wisconsins and have seen couch's pre seasons game, lets just say he looked as bad as clint did against the redskins

couch has never been on a team that was worth a crap. He has been surrounded by nobody's his whole carreer.

I dont see how we are bashing any quarterback in this league seeing as we have Fiedler and Feeley. We have two third string quarterbacks fighting for a starting possition. After watching the last preseason game Feeley is no better than Fiedler. Our FO screwed up so much this offseason, we should have had at least one good starting QB here. All the QB's that we could have had but we wouldnt go out and get them or shell out the money for them.

Ask me we will be with Fiedler another year and after this year him and wanny will be going out the door together.

At least we have a chance of getting a good Draft Pick this year.

Shamboubou said:
couch has never been on a team that was worth a crap. He has been surrounded by nobody's his whole carreer.

I dont see how we are bashing any quarterback in this league seeing as we have Fiedler and Feeley. We have two third string quarterbacks fighting for a starting possition. After watching the last preseason game Feeley is no better than Fiedler. Our FO screwed up so much this offseason, we should have had at least one good starting QB here. All the QB's that we could have had but we wouldnt go out and get them or shell out the money for them.

QUOTE]

Perfectly stated.
Lessee....Jeff Garcia? Mark Brunnell? Jon Kitna? Kerry Collins? Nahhh... lets go for a 3rd stringer.
:shakeno:

FireWrongstedt said:
I'd still pick up couch. Just because he didn't do too well in two preseason games does not mean anything. I'd take him in a second

Which is why Rick Speilman is the GM of the Dolphins and you're not.

According to many I would be a very fine GM, at least better than RS.

Back
Top Bottom