Tim Hasselbeck released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Hasselbeck released

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I would love for us to sign him and let him compete for the 3rd string job with Berlin and Rosenfels.

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind giving him a look to be honest. Sure the only good game he ever had was against us on that Sunday night I believe, but I think he'd prove to be worthy competition for Sage and Berlin. Come on, bring the guy in for a look. (Also we can let him sport around a Dolphins hat during training camp. Sorry... don't think I could go one post about a Hasselbeck without a bald joke. :tongue: )

Oboy

Premium Member
Reaction score
The one or two games I remember him playing in two years ago, I thought he played pretty well. A young QB with a good arm could not hurt to bring in!?

BennyVW

I'm the Man in the Box
Reaction score
He's alright, i only saw him when ramsey went down 2 years ago and he started to pick us apart. Then they pulled griese, put ears in and fiedler had one of his best games. good comeback. I remeber i came into the game not even knowing their back-up, and after that one i always was on the look-out for hasselback. We wont take him though. he's good eneough to be a back-up. not traing camp fodder.

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Doktor Ivel said:
he would start for us

Why would you think that for?......Feeley will likely be our starter this year to prove that he can start in the leauge. If we do sign Tim, it will be for him to compete for the 3rd QB spot.

lordlegel

Brown Delivers
Reaction score
Hasselbeck, unlike Berlin (somewhat), as no potential of becoming anything more than a #2 backup the remainder of his career.

Boik14

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Oboy said:
The one or two games I remember him playing in two years ago, I thought he played pretty well. A young QB with a good arm could not hurt to bring in!?
He doesnt have a good arm. Hes got Fiedler syndrome; noodle arm. All his passes wobble.

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Boik14 said:
whos his wife again?
clear.gif
Elizabeth Hasselbeck, she was on the View and Survivor.

Top Bottom