Tim Hasselbeck released | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Hasselbeck released

painnotpleasure said:
clear.gif
Elizabeth Hasselbeck, she was on the View and Survivor.
Nice, i dont watch reality tv except sports. Id hit it but Im at work; what to do? :confused2:

Oh well if its the athletic type she likes :lifter: :hump:

Oboy said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=2053296

What are the thoughts on this guy? I think he is probably a better player than Berlin! At the very least may be better to bring in instead of him!? What is the general opinion?

Is anybody else here tired of people suggesting that we bring in some more crap QBs to our team? It's getting pretty old, people seem to just settle for LESS than mediocracy. chambers84 out

chambers84 said:
Is anybody else here tired of people suggesting that we bring in some more crap QBs to our team? It's getting pretty old, people seem to just settle for LESS than mediocracy. chambers84 out
Ya maybe if we had a qb who had proven himself to be good on the roster we wouldnt have this problem? call me crazy but its just a hunch? :confused:

chambers84 said:
I would tend to agree that it gets a tad bit annoying whenever a player is cut, it is always brought up on here and talked about us getting that released player, but I would have to disagree about Hasselbeck. I think he would be a great third stringer for us. I think he has a lot of experience for young guy and really do have a good feeling about the guy and do feel that he would be a good pickup for us. I'm just thinking if he could beat out Sage and Berlin (which I feel he is definitely capable of having a legitimate shot at doing so), I think he is definitely worth a look.

I agree with you that there is no point in bringing in more "crap QB's" to our team, but I don't expect him to be anything more than a 3rd stringer and if he's better than Sage and Berlin, I see no reason not to give him a look.
Plus, his wife is hot
clear.gif
, they might show her at a lot of our home games. :evil:

Mmmm...Elizabeth Filarsky (Hasselbeck). We should sign her instead.

But either of them will be better than Berlin.

Oregonfinfan said:
she could play qb as long as I can be the center!
I think I'd want her to be the center and I'll stand back and enjoy the view "under helm". ;)

Oh... though there'd be too many delay of game penalities because I just might forget to call hike. :wink:

FireInTheNole said:
He couldn't be any worse than Berlin... :D

Speak for yourself... How many times did Berlin beat FSU? :roflmao:

He had such a great game against us a few years back. It was kind of bittersweet, JT broke the starter's foot and there goes our defensive scheme! The guy was just sitting in the pocket doing what no one could possibly expect, no one had seen this guy play.

Count me among those that have no clue what Saban sees in Berlin, but nonetheless the day I'd give a roster spot to Tim Hasselbeck over Sage Rosenfels would be a very cold day in heck.

Back
Top Bottom