Tim Hasselbeck released | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Hasselbeck released

hdjetta6316 said:
He's alright, i only saw him when ramsey went down 2 years ago and he started to pick us apart. Then they pulled griese, put ears in and fiedler had one of his best games. good comeback. I remeber i came into the game not even knowing their back-up, and after that one i always was on the look-out for hasselback. We wont take him though. he's good eneough to be a back-up. not traing camp fodder.

LOL, I think it would be a good idea for him to come to Miami. Afterall, If I am correct isn't he married to Elizabeth from the 2nd survivor.

She would obviously be coming with him =O) So bring Mr Hasselback in.

I remember, it was hilarious. When they played us 2 years ago the shows the next day were all ripping THE TV station cause all they did was kept showing Elisabeth.

lordlegel said:
Hasselbeck, unlike Berlin (somewhat), as no potential of becoming anything more than a #2 backup the remainder of his career.

Somewhat is a huge leap of faith. Berlin barely has the tools to be a #3 backup for his career.

I would love to see MATT Hasselbeck on the Phins but not Tim.

If you want a young QB with an arm than we have AJ and Sage. Sage's first pass agaisnt the Raven's was nicer than any that Tim has ever thrown and I'd rather keep Sage.

Back
Top Bottom