Tim Tebow cut....lets sign him. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Tebow cut....lets sign him.

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
He could play tight end....we also need a fullback. Seriously.

come on man really? not this crap again. What makes you think this guy can catch? curious

Nope. Although as I predicted a few hours ago in another thread, expect his signing as a Bill any minute now.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a joke, which if so, its a beating a dead horse and not funny.

If not a joke..... SMH

come on man really? not this crap again. What makes you think this guy can catch? curious

I bet he can find the end zone better than Clay. We could also use some high character guys on this team. He could be used in other ways besides catching the ball. Hope you're curiosity is satisfied?

I thought we were past this.

He's not a ****ing tight end. He's not a fullback. He's a ****ty quarterback. Why doesn't anyone understand this?

I agree. Tebow has learned to read defenses through a QB's eyes, so it would be much easier just to focus on 1 or 2 defenders he has to read.

Tebow has great burst and is hard to tackle, he bends at the waist and has the instincts. I guarantee if he were to be trained at TE for a couple years he'd be a natural catcher in no time.

Also, everyone complains about an empty stadium, you won't have to worry about that anymore with him.

I think people who make threads like this should get banned, because they're obviously trying to bait.

Back
Top Bottom