Tim Tebow cut....lets sign him. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Tebow cut....lets sign him.

Jeez, this doesn't end, does it. Tebows' pre-season passing percentage was something like 36.7%. I think Coach Bill brought in a quality, high character guy to mitigate the damage being done to the organization from a public relations standpoint by Hernandez. I think they used Tebow and it only makes me hate the Pats more. ( I never thought that was possible) As far as Tebow I think the Jags should bring him in and give him a shot. Their QBs stink and won't fill up that stadium like Tebow would. You can hold your breath for Tebow to be brought in to Miami but you'll be the guy turning blue. Never gonna happen. Please, get over the insanity and stop clogging up our site with this topic.

I bet he can find the end zone better than Clay. We could also use some high character guys on this team. He could be used in other ways besides catching the ball. Hope you're curiosity is satisfied?

And you know this how? Because of Tebow's vast experience playing tight end? He's never played anything other than quarterback. Why anyone thinks they can just slot him into another position is beyond me. You don't know if he can catch a ball; you don't even know if he can take a handoff cleanly, yet you want him to play tight end and fullback. And let's not forget the goddamn Tebow circus that follows him around. I'm sure the entire team will appreciate all the media attention given our newest, crappy, bottom of the depth chart te/fb wannabe getting all the attention while the guys actually contributing are ignored. And the "We Want Tebow" chants that will start right after Tannehill's first bad series and continue the rest of the season are gonna be great too. The Tebow fetish is really out of hand.

I don't mind us signing tebow, he will make for a great tight end. Come on down tebow!

Lets not

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

He will just be a distraction

Tebow seems to be a high character guy and a hell of a football player. Wish him the best in the nfl and in life...just not in Miami as a QB, TE, or whatever.

this thread should have lasted for one post.... (TIM TEBOW COULD NOT BEAT MARK SANCHEZ OUT OF A JOB) There I think the matter is closed now.

Tim Tebow can do all things through Christ who strengthens him... except for throwing the football.

As for receiving in the tight end position, that would be strictly forbidden.

I mean, you never know what he could possibly catch...:crutch:

Found a gif that sums up this thread.

he_said_he_was_as_nimble_as_a_mountain_g-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom