Tim Tebow cut....lets sign him. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Tebow cut....lets sign him.

well to be fair he was never given a chance.

Tebow went through training camp with the jets. He was given an opurtunity to play for the starting job. The problem is he's just not a good nfl qb. There something in the water in Gainesville that makes the qbs suck when they get in the NFL. Rex Grossman nfl bust, Chris Leak won a national tittle NFL bust, Danny Wuerfull NFL bust, Jesse the bacholer Palmer NFL bust, and now Tin Tebow National tittle winner hiesman winner NFL bust.
I don't know what it is because they all had different coaches, but something happens to Gators qb when they sign an NFL contract... ungowa ungowa bad voodoo

Tim Tebow is a good player and a good person, I can't believe the Patriots released him.

d-1

I love te bow, but he needs to be in Jacksonville. The jaguars r idiots , he would sell out every home game. I'm a um fan and its amazing how ppl hate on this guy. All tebow does is win. He's a gamer. The 1 chance he gets he takes the broncos to playoffs and beat the steelers in the first round with a td pass. Tebow is a winner period. I root for that kid.

I love te bow, but he needs to be in Jacksonville. The jaguars r idiots , he would sell out every home game. I'm a um fan and its amazing how ppl hate on this guy. All tebow does is win. He's a gamer. The 1 chance he gets he takes the broncos to playoffs and beat the steelers in the first round with a td pass. Tebow is a winner period. I root for that kid.

It's just a pity that he can't accurately pass the ball (some consider this a fairly basic priority to play the QB position). However, he is great at praying and abstaining from sexual relations.

I don't think the Jags would sell out anything if Tebow still has them with a 4-12 record, although with their QB situation it certainly wouldn't hurt to give him a shot this season and sell a few more tickets. He'd give them a better chance at Bridgewater or Boyd in 2014.

We already have providence on our side this year - don't need any ornamental head-bobbing Plastic Jesus on the proverbial Fins dashboard.

there is 1 team that should sign tebow and that is the jaguars.

sports is a business first, and tebow will fill there stadium up.

also, there 2 qbs are gabbert and henne, even if it was not about the business aspect, is it crazy to say tebow can possibly beat out those 2 as they all suck?

other than that, no team if smart will sign him as a qb.

hes a great guy it seems off the field, but unfortunately that is not what determines whether you are successful on the field.

He lead their team to a victory last week.

I don't get it.

d-1

Talk about quick to forget...

Maybe you didn't forget. Maybe the Denver v. Miami game is the only game you seen in which Tim Tebow played.

I'll never forget this game, it made me sick.

d-1

Back
Top Bottom