Tim Tebow cut....lets sign him. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Tebow cut....lets sign him.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a joke, which if so, its a beating a dead horse and not funny.

If not a joke..... SMH

The only joke is that Timmy thinks he can be a NFL QB.

If you want a Tebow joke, look @ his mechanics. But seriously, Sarah Palin is looking for a running mate in 2016.

I bet he can find the end zone better than Clay. We could also use some high character guys on this team. He could be used in other ways besides catching the ball. Hope you're curiosity is satisfied?

Don't be that guy.

You're better than that.

I hate when people make joke threads about picking up bad players... but this is even worse, when its real

For the record I think it's great Tebow is a christian. Heck I am to, but Ryan Tannehill loves jeasus to so if that's all we are going on then I say stick with Tannehill. Honestly if you think about it I am not sure Tebow could beat Matt Moore out of the job anyway.

Only worth is picking his brain on N.E. play book... If even that.

Don't be that guy.

You're better than that.

How soon you all forget!!! Here is a reminder of what he did to the Miami Dolphins.

[video=youtube;fblr4Hrl_v4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fblr4Hrl_v4[/video]

I know it's his dream to be an NFL quarterback but he's old enough to know that all dreams don't come true. I'd sign him in a minute to play H-back or tight end. At least then he would be playing in the NFL!

How soon you all forget!!! Here is a reminder of what he did to the Miami Dolphins.

[video=youtube;fblr4Hrl_v4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fblr4Hrl_v4[/video]

I guess you forgot that it was meatballs team. Stop Defending this, it's was and is a bad idea.

You know what should happen to this thread?

"Three thousand feet up! Up the side of Mount Crumpit,
He rode to the tiptop to dump it!"

Tebow did things against Miami that Henne and other QBs have never done: Put a team on his back and willed to a win.

Many QBs are mediocre and WORSE and stay in this league simply because they are "typical" QBs. But they are not winners.

Tebow is an an ATYPICAL QB, hence most teams shying away. But he's much more of a winner than many starters in the league, and better than at least half of the backups, imo.

LD

Back
Top Bottom