Tim Tebow cut....lets sign him. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Tebow cut....lets sign him.

Tebow would make a better FB then Rodriguez.... Tebow as a qb this preseason 16 or 17 for 90+ yards... Doesn't hurt bringing him in....

blackguygifstartrekgif-1.jpg

I agree. Tebow has learned to read defenses through a QB's eyes, so it would be much easier just to focus on 1 or 2 defenders he has to read.

Tebow has great burst and is hard to tackle, he bends at the waist and has the instincts. I guarantee if he were to be trained at TE for a couple years he'd be a natural catcher in no time.

Also, everyone complains about an empty stadium, you won't have to worry about that anymore with him.

Yeah but the only problem is that he said he wouldnt play any other poss other than QB , but i think he would be a heck of a TE , but we cant make him play a poss that he dosent want to play , no doubt he dosent have the skills to play TE , maybe he will wake up and see that he isnt a QB that can play in this league , but imo if he dosent he is done in the NFL .

He's not a ****ing tight end. He's not a fullback. He's a ****ty quarterback. Why doesn't anyone understand this?
Obviously u haven't seen him run with his shoulder lowered in college as a qb the boy can be used for short yardage situation...

Except Tebow doesn't want to switch from being a QB. Also why would Miami sign him for a Fullback if they got rid of Jorvorskie Lane?

I'm a Tebow guy, I like the Gators and hope the best for him, but I don't think he fits this team. His personality and work ethic are great, but where would he fit in Philbin's offense?

He needs to go to Jax. He's better than Gabbert and Henne, and he'd sell the crap out of some tickets and merchandise.

Wonder what Khan is thinkin here..

Except Tebow doesn't want to switch from being a QB . Also why would Miami sign him for a Fullback if they got rid of Jorvorskie Lane?
If this guy doesn't want to play in the CFL or the AFL he needs to get it through his thick skull he isn't NFL material. At least not as a quarterback. I have said it since his days with Denver, he is a running back that can throw. And only slightly better than a regular running back too.

It's either change positions or become the next Joel Olsteen.

Never go to the Library without your shotgun.

Jesus, are we still getting these stupid *** "sign tebow posts. Please let it end!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom