Time for a CHANGE! please god please | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time for a CHANGE! please god please

DolphinDevil28 said:
I didn't say it was with the windows down. :lol:

Although on October 30th I might.

:lol: That's the day of the Saints game right? In that case- blast that s*it while you cruise down Bourbon St.

CrunchTime said:
If I remember correctly the song was written for the Dolphind but Joe Robbie wouldnt pay the author any money so the author repackaged the song and sold it to the Houston Oilers.It could have been vice versa but I doubt it because Joe was know to be a cheapskate.

It was originally written for the Dolphins. I remember hearing it on the radio over and over again in 1972 on SB sunday.

It's a classic we need to keep this who cares if its a little old school.

CrunchTime said:
If I remember correctly the song was written for the Dolphind but Joe Robbie wouldnt pay the author any money so the author repackaged the song and sold it to the Houston Oilers.It could have been vice versa but I doubt it because Joe was know to be a cheapskate.

There's a reason ol' Joe wouldn't pay money to the author- he probaby thought it sucked too.

I dont care as long as we keep scoring i could listen to it all day

wow it sucks even more when you don't hear it in the stadium! Who wrote that the HEEE HAW singers? Time to update..great now i got it in my head all day!

True, it may be corny but it is great for singing drunk in section 442. The song always sounds much better when drunk:rofl3:

I am sure that is just as funny to some of you as it is to me. I cannot count how many times I have been slurring that song out from the back of my toung while drunk somewhere in the upper corner. We would all be losing a staple of tradition should we get rid of that song

I'm sorry, but it sounds like a song from Sesame Street. Have they gotten rid of "who let the dogs out" ?

Never understood why we only have ONE TD song. In European Soccer (Football), fans they have entire books filled of songs about their team, favorite players, coaches etc. I think people would appreciate this song much more if it wasnt shoved down their throat.

That would solve the problem for all the "tradition" loyalists, while intoridcing some new songs ito the stadium.

Not only do I think we should never change the song (I love it!), I'm still waiting for them to reinstall Flipper in the end zone! :D Now that, my friends, was a unique touchdown celebration.

Finsperfect72 said:
Not only do I think we should never change the song (I love it!), I'm still waiting for them to reinstall Flipper in the end zone! :D Now that, my friends, was a unique touchdown celebration.

If they had done that, and made Flipper watch last year's team, PETA would have picketed them for cruelty to animals...:evil:

Back
Top Bottom