Time for a CHANGE! please god please | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Time for a CHANGE! please god please

Finsperfect72 said:
Not only do I think we should never change the song (I love it!), I'm still waiting for them to reinstall Flipper in the end zone! :D Now that, my friends, was a unique touchdown celebration.

Absolutely correct. There was nothing like the Dolphin jumping in the air after a TD.

The Fins have never won a SB without it.

The Curse of Flipper.

PassRush said:
True, it may be corny but it is great for singing drunk in section 442. The song always sounds much better when drunk:rofl3:

I am sure that is just as funny to some of you as it is to me. I cannot count how many times I have been slurring that song out from the back of my toung while drunk somewhere in the upper corner. We would all be losing a staple of tradition should we get rid of that song

Arnt you a lil young to be drinking? :tsk:

Hahaha jk

Nasty

Wow I tought I was the only one

I have thought we should change the song but hell its tradition, and tradition shouldnt be changed no matter how inacurate, and annoying the song is.

PassRush said:
Cant mess with tradition. Besides, the Jets fans need something to keep their feeble minds on a malicious prowl, if they dont have our song and colors to talk about what else do they have?

???? You guys talk about our chant ALOT more than we talk about your song.

nyjunc said:
???? You guys talk about our chant ALOT more than we talk about your song.

Because you guys say it every 3 damn seconds!

Nasty

I think the lyrics are ok but I hate the music to it. That sucks. Myabe if they just sing it with out the music. I heard a while back Trick Daddy was going to make Dolphins version of Lets Go, did he ever do that if so can someone post it Id like to hear it..

I love that song! At the sportz bar, we play it after every touchdown. I even have it as my ringtone on my cellphone.

i like that idea on the cell phone ringer, i got the song playing right when you start up windows on my computer instead of some microsoft start up tone.

Cannonboy said:
It's better then the J E T S, Jets Jets Jets. Now that's the lamest chant/song I have ever heard.
Thank god its only four letters could you imagine them trying anything with more letters like the giants or something G N I A T S. Gnats! Gnats! Gnats! their whole stadium would be looking around at each other confused after every touchdown.

Why don't we change the American flag, too. I'm sick to death of that red, white and blue. Let's get some livelier colors! And maybe instead of the stars in that ugly square, we could rotate the pictures of the winners of American Idol! That's patriotic too!

Back
Top Bottom