Timmons AWOL?? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons AWOL??

Something angered him????? How unprofessional is that?! If he doesn't end up playing today, how can you EVER count on the guy again? Total and utter betrayal - regardless of the reason. I'm sick to my stomach. I hope he calms down, comes to his senses and plays.

What the F......

If this was not an emergency and really was angry about something, F it and cut him. That's inexcusable

The only good thing about having average to below average starters is that when you have to replace them with below average talent the drop off isn't as great as it would be from a great or good player to a below average player. So officially we go from having a weak linebacking situation that we should be concerned about today to having a weak linebacking situation that we should be concerned about today.

I'm wondering if the team didn't have him in the starting lineup for one reason or another and he handled it like Ajayi did last season?

Last edited:
Think about this....the team does not have a single quality linebacker and they yet to play one game this season. This is Cleveland Browns level BS.

I follow this team and even I don't even know who the hell our backup linebackers are.

Something angered him and league officials DO know where he is.

Sounds to me like he's in jail for assault, but that's just my reading between the lines.

What could he possibly be angered about?

He's well paid.
His family is ok.
He is starting.
He is healthy.

His family is ok...
His family is ok....

Am I missing something?

Can you relax?

No one knows any details other than that he's not with the team.

Another biased post. This time blindly defending a player who intentionally left his teammates in a very tough position. How curious.....or not

What could he possibly be angered about?

He's well paid.
His family is ok.
He is starting.
He is healthy.

His family is ok...
His family is ok....

Am I missing something?

Aside from him being paid and the starter you don't know any of those other details.

Aside from him being paid and the starter you don't know any of those other details.

Fair point. However can you think of any acceptable circumstances to do this outside of a family emergency, which would be pretty easy to confirm?

Back
Top Bottom