Timmons AWOL?? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons AWOL??

I follow this team and even I don't even know who the hell our backup linebackers are.

Neither do some NFL players.

Speaking to the Buffalo News, McCoy reflected on the shocking news that was ultimately revealed to him by his agent, Drew Rosenhaus.

"The first thing he told me was, 'Shady, this is not a joke. You've been traded to Buffalo. For Kiko Alonso,'" McCoy said of the trade, via the Buffalo News. "I said, 'Drew, stop playing. ...Who the hell is Kiko Alonso?'
http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2017/09/who_the_hell_is_kiko_alonso_bills_lesean_mccoy_ref.html

Something angered him????? How unprofessional is that?! If he doesn't end up playing today, how can you EVER count on the guy again? Total and utter betrayal - regardless of the reason. I'm sick to my stomach. I hope he calms down, comes to his senses and plays.

I have no idea what set him off and if it was warranted or not, but I would need to hear what it was before I held it against him. Especially seeing that he doesn't have a history of blowing up over nothing.

Considering this was discussed last year, it makes you look even more petty when everyone is aware of your feelings about Alonso.

It's also the same way the coaches see him as well being that he lost his job at Mike this year after the final reviews of his tape last season.

Considering he was with the Steelers his whole career, I'm convinced the curse is real.
As soon as I saw johngarry's OP last night, I thought to myself 'this is probably true, because it would be so Dolphins for something like this to happen on the eve of the first game of the season'. Yep. :wall

Back
Top Bottom