Timmons AWOL?? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons AWOL??

As soon as I saw johngarry's OP last night, I thought to myself 'this is probably true, because it would be so Dolphins for something like this to happen on the eve of the first game of the season'. Yep. :wall

Pretty much. Cutler might have to put up 42 to have a chance.

Something angered him and he quit on his team. Don't need the details. That's all I need to know. Don't just bench him for a week; release his ass first thing in the AM. Better yet, keep him on the team and keep him inactive throughout the season.

Do him like Arsene should do Alexis Sanchez if he had a pair.

Aside from him being paid and the starter you don't know any of those other details.

I wouldn't have held it against LeBron if he didn't show up to work the day he found out his teammate was sleeping with his mom. If it were me and I showed up to work that day there would be more drama and more of a problem caused by me being at practice than by me not being there. I would have needed a day to calm down.

What did Glazer of FOX, say? This is too unbelievably and incredibly frustrating.

Im thinking this is not something related to the team that angered Timmons.
Wife problems maybe? What else can make a man go nutty?

What did Glazer of FOX, say? This is too unbelievably and incredibly frustrating.
He said Timmons went AWOL from the team but they "did" know where he is. Status for the game uncertain.

Obviously since, it's been reported he won't play.

Another biased post. This time blindly defending a player who intentionally left his teammates in a very tough position. How curious.....or not
Apparently some players were questioning privately if the new DC is qualified for the job! Don't kill the messenger!!!

25hicxz.jpg

Fair point. However can you think of any acceptable circumstances to do this outside of a family emergency, which would be pretty easy to confirm?

Thank you, this was my point.

I don't know jack squat, but if it's not a family emergency, he should play.

If it is a family emergency, the organization, his teammates, his friends would be there to help him if need be.

Back
Top Bottom