Titans releasing WR Julio Jones | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Titans releasing WR Julio Jones

Yep he's definitely going to start doing the old man WR tour now like Moss, Owens, Andre Johnson, etc did before him. One year deals here and there, catching a couple TDs each year

For now, I feel like he'll want a bigger contract than anyone is willing to give him, and he will wind up signing some small deal in a couple months somewhere. Maybe here, who knows! Depends on his relationship with McDaniel from the Falcons days

I watched some vids of him prior to the beginning of last year, before he signed with the titans, I saw some red flags with his body and was like, I think he’s done.

I would most def take Julio on a cheap 1 year deal if he's open to it. We have the money and would assume little risk for a guy as talented as he is.

I'd rather not have him. He looked very slow in Tennessee last year. I don't believe he'd be the kind of player on Miami's radar anyway.

I’d sign Allen Robinson or Juju to a 1 year deal before Julio. He shouldn’t even be on our radar. He looked pretty done last year.

At WR I’d really prefer to just draft one at 29 or 50, to go along with Waddle, Wilson, and whatever we get from Parker.

Back
Top Bottom